Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Member dn-101 Continuously Disrupting Sales Threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seraphim

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The member dn-101 continues to disrupt my sale threads. I've had enough of this. In my previous sale thread he made an ethnic joke about Polish sluts. I see him doing this all over DNForum.

When is the forum ADMIN going to finally put a stop to this guy? The ethnic jokes, blatant racism, and all the other nonsense and insults this guy has to offer. Enough is enough. Hell, I just saw him call a member an outright whore. That's how things roll now here at DNF?

http://www.dnforum.com/f5/portfolio-earning-15k-annually-carrotjuice-com-more-thread-461033.html

Can a MOD please clean up my sale thread, and also put a stop to this nonsense finally! I don't even know this guy so not sure what his problem is. Just trying to buy and sell some domains in peace.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Seraphim

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Must be a little kid who likes name calling.

Translation of what he said.
"You will be accused of lying pig"

The more false accusations he posts the better for me. Adam Dicker, Acro, TheLegendaryJp, EJS, or any of the high trust members can all sniff through my stats. No problem.

Apparently for DN-101 $15,000 a year from AdSense, direct ads, and Amazon is totally impossible to achieve. For me it's slightly embarrassing the network of domains doesn't earn more than that.

Last edited:

tristanperry

Domainer & Web/Software Dev
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Infraction has been issued.
So just to check - outright racism, harrassment and abusive posts is relatively OK and results in just a slap on the wrist?

(Am not a 'victim' of dn-101's childishness, although it does seem more and more as though breaking the rules big time here doesn't lead to any real action/punishment?)

dn-101

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
In the last 2 years we saw a number of suspicious sales, where the Seller represented to the Buyer that his portfolio makes $XXX or $X,XXX or $XX,XXX a year.

None of those sales ended well. The buyers here at DNF ended up losing tons of moneys to the shady characters.

Seraphim

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Infraction has been issued.

If the most extreme form of slander, ethnic insults, and false accusations are not met with a permanent ban, then go ahead and close my account Johnn. There is no point in continuing to be a member of a forum that tolerates that, especially unprovoked (I'm still not even sure why this guy started all this).

Pleasure doing business with everyone. Was fun chatting with Pred and Acro over the years. Peace out everyone.

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
dn-101 banned for continuous disrespect to other members.

-=DCG=-

Seraphim

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I phoned the IRS, gave them a heads up about the threat below. In the process of filing a complaint with the New York State Police Department. If anyone has any information as to who this DN-101 guy "actually is" then please email me that info if you're willing. If the mods are willing to keep this thread open then much appreciated.

Bear in mind that this "conflict" or whatever it is was totally unprovoked. I have never done business with DN-101, nor have I ever had any contact with him whatsoever in the past (to date I have never emailed or PM'd him). This was straight out of left field. I will not tolerate these sorts of threats. I'm posting this here for reference and record's sake (should any false information be submitted to a US Government Agency regarding my healthy tax standing).

His mod-verifiable threat through PM (which I genuinely hope he follows through on):

"My attorney says that the easiest way to deal with this is to notify both IRS and Ministerstwo Finansów about $100,000 or more of unreported income.
He tells me that the reporting party is usually awarded 25% of all the proceeds. With interest and fines it's gonna be around $200,000.

I told my attorney that he can keep all the proceeds. So, it's gonna be in his hands. I wash my hands.
You have 24 hours to issue a public apology. And I mean SINCERE apology.
Otherwise, the clock is ticking."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom