Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Membership downgrade issues post here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian

DNF Exclusive
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
A few days ago I paid to upgrade to be an Exclusive but i've now been demoted to platinum! What is the matter? Thank you.

Upvote 0

Ian

DNF Exclusive
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have sent PMs to mods and admins but no reply yet. Where are the admins?? This needs to be addressed immediately for I have paid a lot of $$$ to be an Exclusive! Otherwise a refund would be appreciated:)

Dale Hubbard

Formerly 'aZooZa'
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It's obviously a software glitch -- it's happened before recently. I wouldn't sweat about it -- wait for GD to come along.

dodo1

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
True but I did send my first PM 24 hours ago and submitted support tiocket over 12 hours ago with no response,
Forget about the support ticket system. It has never worked for me and most other members. Sending a PM to GiantDomains and impactadmin is the way to go as long as there is no better support system in place. Good luck!

Gabriel

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think that nobody can denies that the support here in DNForum is really bad.
I have been waitng for more than a week for the seal of DNF Verified and nothing happens. I have openned a support ticket (also one week ago), I have PMed to GiantDomains, an admin, two days ago and nothing happened.
It was the same when I upgraded to Exclusive some months ago and nothing have changed.

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Did this happen after you changed your email addresses? Please let me know. Also, I looked you guys up and there is no upgrade history through the stor, so you must have upgraded normally. Please PM impactadmin, I don't have those records of payment.

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have PMed to GiantDomains, an admin, two days ago and nothing happened.
I don't ignore requests, I forwarded it to impactadmin, I have nothing to do with the member seals, that is handled in Adam's office and deals with faxed documents, beyond my control. I'm sorry you have no answer, I suggest you try to PM impactadmin or dotcomgod.

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
DNF programmer is looking into. Can the affected tell me if they changed their email right before this happened, or changed anything? Or did it happen right after making a post? Thanks, need to troubleshoot this.

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ian - upgraded. Please help troubleshoot if u can.

Ian

DNF Exclusive
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the help GiantDomains! PM sent!

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
When you change emails you are put into the "waiting for activation" usergroup, and your previous usergroup is stored. When you click the activation link, it puts you into the usergroup that was stored. Somehow it's not storing the correct usergroup. That is what is happening. I have sent this to the programmers to fix. Thanks for helping troubleshoot. Sorry for inconvenience. DNF$ coming your way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom