Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Michael Jackson Speaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm hoping that somebody has a link to the source of the interview - because I only saw some brief excerpts from it on the news. Among the more interesting things he said were....

> He's had only 2 nose jobs - and no other plastic surgery - and those 2 were only to improve his voice.

> He admits to letting several young boys sleep with him at night in his bed. He said that ..."Sharing your bed with someone is the most loving thing you can do."

> His baby *enjoyed* being hung over the edge of the balcony at the hotel.

> When he was younger - he had to cover his ears and try to ignore the wild sex parties that the other members (his brothers) of the Jackson5 had with their groupies.

Hehe :D

system0

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i saw it on tuesday night - no wat that man should be allowed kids

if anyone else was like that theyd have their kids taken off from welfare within days

BGray

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
That interview was disturbing at best.
Whoa :weird:

WebMomentum

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Saw it last night on ABC ... the only thing I can say Michael Jackson is that he is completely out of his gourd!

There is no way on earth he should have kids.

MBZ

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It's time for a house call from Dr. Kevorkian.

Jackson is sick and dangerous to children and needs to be quietly
put down. Spare the country any further embarrassment and
move on.

draqon

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
> When he was younger - he had to cover his ears and try to ignore the wild sex parties that the other members (his brothers) of the Jackson5 had with their groupies.

Hehe :D [/B][/QUOTE]

Well i do see the humor in this too, but im sure you can understand that this is one of the reasons he is so messed up right now. Exposure to any sort of sexual stimulus at a young age is traumatic and messes people up for life.

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Good point Dragon. For that matter - there seems to have been A LOT of things that happened within that family - that probably contributed to many of his problems.

You know..... I have always admired the guys talent. There is no doubt that when he was 'ON' - there was something very special happening there - even though it was not the type of music I normally listened to.

Also (just for the record) - my "Hehe" and smiley face were about the information as a whole - not just that one piece. I actually find the media's obsession with him - as interesting as the man himself.

options

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by NamePopper.com
I actually find the media's obsession with him - as interesting as the man himself.

As always, it is a circle of "what public likes to see or hear" and
"what we show shapes the public opinion and interests", just like hen and egg.
MJ is an unfortunate victim of media's idols hystery who makes of
artists above natural beings, which even they often accept.
He is clearly mentaly in disorder, but to take his children away from him would require much more careful factual examination.
The children appeared completely normal to me, altough living in an unnatural environment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom