Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Mike - you deserve a long vacation!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
What can I say, Mike Robertson works *too* hard. :D

Although he's currently on vacation, he responded to my support request - and resolved my problem.

Yet another example of stellar support from Fabulous.com

stewie

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
+1 Fab

excellent job, now that is service!

ohkus

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Acro,

Why did you need to contact him directly? Could support not handle your request?

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
I did CC Mike and since he's on vacation presumably in the US he responded faster than the Australia-based support with a local time of 3am. This is to show how good of a job Mike does.

ohkus

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Gotcha, thank you for the response Acro. Was just wondering if you needed to go beyond support if issues weren't being solved. I've always seen support to be very helpful and knowledgeable. One of the best domain registrars for sure.

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Aside from their excellent support, I think Fabulous has the best security of any other Registrar... If I decide to move all my domains there, it will be for that reason.

Last edited:

Mike Robertson

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words Acro; I do find it difficult to "switch off," thankfully I love what I do. Technically I'm not on vacation, I was originally here for TRAFFIC Miami, and decided to stay a few days extra. Then I had to extend my stay for some other business related stuff. When I responded to you, I was actually sitting on the tarmac waiting to get off a plane. A lot of work can be done in transit. :p

RobM - you can see our pricing tiers here. If you are interested in opening an account, please drop an email to [email protected] or send me a PM.

Cheers,

Mike
Fabulous.com

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
When I responded to you, I was actually sitting on the tarmac waiting to get off a plane. A lot of work can be done in transit. :p
Now that's customer service - I don't know of many registrars that actually match that level of service.

EM @MAJ.com

Visit MAJ.com for domain forsale.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Aside from their excellent support, I think Fabulous has the best security of any other Registrar... If I decide to move all my domains there, it will be for that reason.

Security and price too. I moved out my domains because of $34 to renew.

whitebark

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Had a hiccup with a transfer into fabulous today and it took all of 12 minutes for customer service to fix it.

Fab rocks.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Mike, I had no idea you were in transit but your suggestion worked 100%. Once again, thank you.

ksinclair

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Mike is the best, he has helped me a lot.

Fabulous, that is another matter. I cant figure out how to do bulk edits, or URL forwarding. It must be in there somewhere,
but I cant find it.

Mike Robertson

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi ksinclair,

Most of the registry functions can be performed in bulk, ie. nameservers, whois privacy, renewals, etc. You can find these tools on the Manage > Nameservers; Manage > Domains (scroll to the bottom and find the "Bulk Privacy" button) and Manage > Renewals page.

In regards to URL forwarding, the domains must be on the Fabulous nameservers, and then follow these steps:

1. Go to the "Bulk Tool" page, within the "Portfolio" area of your account.
2. Enter the domains you wish to modify into the text box labeled "Domain list", one domain per line.
3. click the "Continue" button.
4. Select the "Redirection" check box.
5. From the drop down menu select a Redirection option, in this case, "Other URL" and enter the URL
6. Click the “Continue” button to confirm your selection.

Let me know if you need assistance with anything else.

Cheers,

Mike
Fabulous.com
(posted from hotel room, after a full day working in the data centers... time for some sleep!)

Last edited:

EM @MAJ.com

Visit MAJ.com for domain forsale.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
PM Sent.

Thank you.

ksinclair

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Good info, thanks!

---------- Post added at 01:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 PM ----------

I cannot find a "portfolio" link, and cannot find URl Forwarding. I have looked before too. Where is it?

Hi Kevin,

In regards to URL forwarding, the domains must be on the Fabulous nameservers, and then follow these steps:

1. Go to the "Bulk Tool" page, within the "Portfolio" area of your account.
2. Enter the domains you wish to modify into the text box labeled "Domain list", one domain per line.
3. click the "Continue" button.
4. Select the "Redirection" check box.
5. From the drop down menu select a Redirection option, in this case, "Other URL" and enter the URL
6. Click the “Continue” button to confirm your selection.

Let me know if you need assistance with anything else.

Cheers,

Mike
Fabulous.com
(posted from hotel room, after a full day working in the data centers... time for some sleep!)

Mike Robertson

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just replied to your PM TheWatcher.

ksinclair - can you please send me a PM with your username and I'll look into this for you.

Cheers,

Mike
Fabulous.com
(back in the server cage)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom