Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Minimum Commission at SEDO.com is $150

Status
Not open for further replies.

dvdrip

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If there a company named 1800flowers.com then there is no risk.
If there isn't then they may have a problem.

VixItUp

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have many domains that are worth less than $150. Does that mean i would pay sedo to give it away for me?

Tippy

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Mr. Sedo, Ed, I've never heard back from you, been like 30 days now, have any info yet concerning the minimum commission on .ws names, I believe we both agreed that there was no real reason to charge more for the sale of .ws names as they are as ez to push as any old .com, .net etc... as they must remain at the current registrar?

Thanks,

Mike

a2zofb2b

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
SedoCoUk said:
Hi there, Tippy,

I'll get in touch with the head of the transfer team and see what we can do!

Ed

Ed,
Any update on the .ws commission.?

I recently saw the sale of green.ws for $1250 at sedo.

Many at dnforum hold a better quality .ws and would be willing to list if the commission rate for .ws is reasonable.

S

SedoCoUk

Hi Tippy, I'm absolutely sure I sent you a PM. Maybe I sent it to the wrong guy! As our experience in the transfer market gets ever greater, we are getting to know which extensions can be done really quickly (like .ws) and which not (like .co.uk). We are currently assessing a large number of domains (among them .ws and .mx) with regard to lowering the commission. This should take effect within the next 2-3 weeks as part of a wider look at Sedo's transfer pricing strategy. Sorry I didn't communicate that before, Tippy, I know I meant to!!
If you have any more ideas for extensions which are very easy to transfer, let me know at [email protected] and I'll have a look into it for you.

Ed

Tippy

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Hi Ed,

Thank you I did receive your PM, sorry I didnt get a chance to get back to you, I figured when it happens I would know/find out, I'm very happy to see things are moving forward.

Thanks again for your time,

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom