Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Service .mobi developer wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dale Hubbard

Formerly 'aZooZa'
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I need someone to thrash out the skeleton for a mobile site. If you know anything about MPEG-4 and 3GP phone video, that would also be very handy, but not essential at this stage. All I need to start with is a .mobi compliant front end; i.e. a graphic; home page and a few sub-pages.

Please PM me with some samples, and I'll explain what I need in detail. I'll pay well for good work.

Thanks.

MobileDesigner

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I got the tools for 3gp and mpeg4. My co-worker does this everyday at our company. I do flash for mobile. Depending on how long and how many videos you want and how much you pay for each video that we convert (as 3gp and mpeg4 varies on the device you are targeting. As for making everything mobi compliant, you can easily do that on your own.
Pm your proposal and ill email you back. Keep in mind, im in Tokyo so there may be a time lag.
Jonathan

Dale Hubbard

Formerly 'aZooZa'
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I got the tools for 3gp and mpeg4. My co-worker does this everyday at our company. I do flash for mobile. Depending on how long and how many videos you want and how much you pay for each video that we convert (as 3gp and mpeg4 varies on the device you are targeting. As for making everything mobi compliant, you can easily do that on your own.
Pm your proposal and ill email you back. Keep in mind, im in Tokyo so there may be a time lag.
Jonathan
Yes, I also have all the tools and can do all video conversions locally on my machine. This site however will need to employ ffmpeg server-side and do stuff on the fly. The idea is that a mobile phone user will be able to upload a video from their phone to my server, and have it stored. A text message is then sent to the recipient with an embedded URL. The recipient then clicks on the URL and a stream is returned in a format which matches the recipient's device. The only time the networks are used is for the text message. My target is users with phones that have built-in 802.11x.

Having said this, I'm only looking for a quote at the moment to do the interface - I understand that the stuff mentioned above is another part of the project to be implemented after the 'skeleton' is done.

Here's the gist of what I want to do, but this site uses the cell networks, which I don't want to employ. I also don't need to do their realtime casting:

http://www.comvu.com

Thanks!

Dale Hubbard

Formerly 'aZooZa'
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The first part of the site (as above) has now been allocated to a developer here. I'm sorry -- I forgot to post that fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom