Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

.mobi parking takes effect!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DomainBuyerBroker

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hey sedocouk

Why did you start this thread if you say

"Sorry, but we are still working on sizing down the .mobi pages so that they are more cell phone friendly. I will let you all now when this takes effect :) "

How are your pages .mobi pages?

Dale Hubbard

Formerly 'aZooZa'
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
There are 'cell phones' and 'cell phones'. There's also Opera Mini. Take a look on Sedo's page with a Nokia N80 or E61 and there's no problem. If you're talking about waiting for a year's evolution, most all cell phones will be able to view stock .html pages without change. The meat of all this I think is in the .mobi guidelines which I haven't yet read.

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sedo,
have viewed my parked sedo .mobi domains & they look awaful. just a corner of a big picture. When? & give us a CLEAR timeframe are you going to sort these pages out? i have a load more but don't want to park with you as seems a waste of time?
Also will you, if ever be adding .mobi on to the list of other tlds listed on a search rather than tagging down the bottom withother cctlds etc?
i know it's early days, but why wait years? like with confirming ids with buyers?
Predator

cursal

MomsDigest.com For Sale!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
.....the waiting for a REAL .mobi parking page continues.

Any info on this...Yes or No?

ETA on completion, other than "soon" or "working on it"

Yeah, I asked this almost 2 weeks ago.

and others are asking too..... seems they are Working on it... :sleep:

Sedo,
have viewed my parked sedo .mobi domains & they look awaful. just a corner of a big picture. When? & give us a CLEAR timeframe are you going to sort these pages out? i have a load more but don't want to park with you as seems a waste of time?
Also will you, if ever be adding .mobi on to the list of other tlds listed on a search rather than tagging down the bottom withother cctlds etc?
i know it's early days, but why wait years? like with confirming ids with buyers?
Predator

S

SedoCoUk

Hey guys,

We are still working on updating the .mobi pages to be cell phone friendly. You are able to park the pages with Sedo, but they will look like a regular parking page. You can also sell the domain through Sedo. I apologize that I am unable to give you guys a better time frame as to when we will have the .mobi pages updated, but I will let you know as soon as there are any new developments.

If you have any other questions you can PM me.

Sara

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom