Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

.mobi parking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoPC

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I did... and they DO.

:)

Use the Sedo "lite" page... it's pretty much optimized for mobi right out of the box. Also, Sedo is updating that page for use with mobi. Kudos to Sedo.

I parked my mobi sites immediately after reg. Several of them will get developed and moved off of Sedo but for now, they are parked and doing fairly well. In fact, one of them is almost half way through paying for itself. :D

GoPC

DomainEngineer

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I did... and they DO.

:)

Use the Sedo "lite" page... it's pretty much optimized for mobi right out of the box. Also, Sedo is updating that page for use with mobi. Kudos to Sedo.

I parked my mobi sites immediately after reg. Several of them will get developed and moved off of Sedo but for now, they are parked and doing fairly well. In fact, one of them is almost half way through paying for itself. :D

GoPC

Do you think people already typing .mobi with their domains? If so, then I am very excited because that means there is some public awareness about this extension.

May be I should park them too...they all have godaddy name servers at thsi time.

Thanks.

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Wonder what Sedo, the PPC provider and the advertisers would think about paying for PPC visitors on a mobile phone at the moment though...all depends on the conversion rate i guess.

GoPC

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sedo is obviously aware and in the game... they've been all around reassuring members that they are working on compliance with the new Mobi and speaking about the tweaks they have made to their Lite page landers.

It seems they are in complete support of it. I would assume that means their advertisers too.

Personally, I think the conversion for the Mobi domains via PPC will be higher. After all, it's all TEXT driven... paid and non paid links have virtually ZERO difference. Short attention spans and screen space on thse mobiles mean that surfers click first things first... ADS.

GoPC.mobi is taking hits and click. LiveUpdates.mobi is converting over 40% I think it's because people are just curious to see what they can SEE right now. Give it some time and I think you will see the conversion rate increase even more. It also might be a result of potential buyers NOT finding the sites they want and then seeing what's there. Who knows... it's really to early to tell what the hits really are at this point.

GoPC

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sounds like I better start testing!

cursal

MomsDigest.com For Sale!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sedo is obviously aware and in the game... they've been all around reassuring members that they are working on compliance with the new Mobi and speaking about the tweaks they have made to their Lite page landers.

It seems they are in complete support of it. I would assume that means their advertisers too.

Personally, I think the conversion for the Mobi domains via PPC will be higher. After all, it's all TEXT driven... paid and non paid links have virtually ZERO difference. Short attention spans and screen space on thse mobiles mean that surfers click first things first... ADS.

GoPC.mobi is taking hits and click. LiveUpdates.mobi is converting over 40% I think it's because people are just curious to see what they can SEE right now. Give it some time and I think you will see the conversion rate increase even more. It also might be a result of potential buyers NOT finding the sites they want and then seeing what's there. Who knows... it's really to early to tell what the hits really are at this point.

GoPC

LiveUpdates.mobi is converting over 40%
What is the traffic? 10 uniques, a 100 +
% are so deceptive.

I'm not attacking, just gathering better info & stats....

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom