Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

.mobi parking

Status
Not open for further replies.

david4

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
help you up. I wanna know as well

Lizzy

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Dear TrafficZ clients,

In response to your requests, TrafficZ engineers are currently working to ensure that .mobi domains parked with TrafficZ will be optimized for viewing on mobile phones. Rest assured that TrafficZ will make every effort to comply with the dotMobi Switch On! guidelines. We will notify you as soon as the new technology is implemented. Until that time, you can import .mobi domains into your TrafficZ accounts, and they will resolve normally like all other TLD domains.

On a different note, we look forward to unveiling several new innovative features at next week's T.R.A.F.F.I.C. conference in Florida... stay tuned, you won't be disappointed! For those of you that will be in attendance, please come by the TrafficZ booth and introduce yourselves. We hope to see each of you there.

As always, if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at [email protected].

Very truly yours,
the TrafficZ team
[email protected]

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
thanks lizzy. not one of your customers yet, but may well be as other parking companies like sedo are moving too slow with this .mobi thang!
cheers, Pred :painkiller:

ParkQuick.com

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This is really great news. Thus far there is no way to monetize .mobi domains. Whoever is first with this will get a bunch of customers.

Dear TrafficZ clients,
In response to your requests, TrafficZ engineers are currently working to ensure that .mobi domains parked with TrafficZ will be optimized for viewing on mobile phones. Rest assured that TrafficZ will make every effort to comply with the dotMobi Switch On! guidelines. We will notify you as soon as the new technology is implemented. Until that time, you can import .mobi domains into your TrafficZ accounts, and they will resolve normally like all other TLD domains.

netfounder

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
my mobi domains still parked on sedo.
traffic low.
does anybody could provide a domains name parked on TZ?
let me see templet

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom