Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Moderation Irony

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nexus

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
So, someone broke a forum rule, and was offended when told about it (the post moved to the appropriate category).

I posted the rule that the member broke from the rules page, but the member posted again ridiculing the forum. I was just posting my reply wondering if he was trying to goad the mods into deleting his thread, and that he'd best be be on with it... when the thread dissappeared.

I laughed out loud. :laugh:

DNFORUM - The Drama Free Zone

~ Nexus

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
some break rules unintentionally........some press the envelope!

Nexus

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
biggedon said:
some break rules unintentionally........some press the envelope!
And yet some go further, and intentionally orchestrate scenarios where they can cause themselves and other emotional distress and annoyance. Maestros of a dystopia. I had once guy on my forum that frequently talked about how all the other forums (of that topic) had banned him and how much he appreciated being at my forum. It always disturbed me, because I couldn't figure out if he was proud of it, or really bitter. It turned out it was the latter. Ended with mild lawsuit threats and such... you know, after getting himself banned. :wink:

At any rate. I can appreciate a "drama free zone". It just strikes me as funny sometimes, especially when the warning signs are pretty obvious.

~ Nexus

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Warning Signs!
They still don't stop people from crossing the tracks....when a train is approaching! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom