Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

moderators / admins not doing their job

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
so i've contacted the admin (chuck) at least a half dozen times trying to figure out what is going on and the real reason behind why most of the discussion threads i start get closed/locked down by a mysterious moderator, but of course... my requests get ignored and i get no response for any of the issues i put forward either

that is really crappy "customer support" just choosing to ignore

and when promising to follow up and provide more info, but not doing so... not cool

nothing but empty promises

also it's kinda crappy that whatever moderator is closing down all my threads can't private message me and tell me what is up

when i was a moderator on dnf back in 2005... i dont think i ever closed that many threads total

Reason thread was closed:
Spring cleaning
http://www.dnforum.com/f222/frank-s...-optimization-monetization-thread-352794.html

Spring cleaning
http://www.dnforum.com/f222/traffic...-ham-frank-schilling-doing-thread-353361.html

belong to "non-sense thread" category
http://www.dnforum.com/f123/do-not-...rick-latona-aeiou-they-lie-thread-351094.html

Enough is enough
http://www.dnforum.com/f26/domain-typos-billion-empire-everybody-set-cash-why-not-thread-350652.html

If you can't live in peace then get a divorce
http://www.dnforum.com/f222/if-wasn...nt-been-able-earn-six-figs-thread-347336.html

so that is 5 total within this past month that have been closed down, plus one more that was totally deleted

not cool

anyways

maybe Adam Dicker can step in and enlighten me as to what is going on

obviously the administration / moderators aren't doing their job

Upvote 0

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Dude, do you ever stop? Seriously, get out of the house...give it a rest man!

21. Users may disagree with the decisions or actions of the moderators and/or administrators, however, disagreements, criticism and the like are not to be aired within the forums. Please feel free to PM the person directly rather than air your dirty laundry in public.

22. Any abuse towards our staff and/or management will result in immediate suspension of your account.

:ban:

Last edited:

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Dude, do you ever stop? Seriously, get out of the house...give it a rest man!

:ban:

pm's and support tickets got me nowhere

weeks later..

here we are

nothing changed

you are still harassing me

as is acroplex and a few other clueless newbies

something gotta give

;)

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Bro, I'm trying to help you. Just stop posting, they keep closing your threads because they are not favorable for this forum or it's members, nor is the constant drama in them.

Get outside, get some fresh air...you need a break..all kidding aside. :hippie: :smokin:

Johnn

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
We don't have the time to read all the craps and to tell you who is right or wrong.
As soon as we see the thread is out of control, off topic, personal attack or name calling then we closed the thread.
I think you said you were a Mod before so you should be smart enough to know why we closed them.

I closed these threads so if you are not happy and think I am unfair to you then go ahead and report me.

I am just doing my job and I don't really care who you are. I don't hate a line my members here.

Thanks,
John

C

Chuck

Mike,

Please don't assume anyone here "isn't doing their job" just because the outcome happens to be unfavorable for you or you don't agree with the way something was handled!

You were at fault just as much as all, and there have been plenty, of the other users you decided to complain about over the past two months! Sometimes we try and let both sides just settle down in the hopes that everyone can get along.

I don't expect you to change your opinion, nor do I honestly care what it is regarding these particular complaints. You are entitled to think what you'd like the same as we are entitled to handle issues the way we see fit for DNForum.

You being a former mod here should understand what a thankless spot we can be put in.

I have opened this back up in case you would like to comment.

Chuck

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
On Friday 2/27/09 I filed a police report against this colorful individual, for threats, harassment and impersonation. In the words of the Altamonte Springs police officer, he's being an "Internet dick".

Mike Cohen, next time that you refer to my name, business name, registered trademark "Acroplex" with derogatory terms, or use images related to my persona or business without permission, I will have a Cease and Desist sent your way through my lawyer.

Fair warning and it will be the last one.

Devil Dog

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
On Friday 2/27/09 I filed a police report against this colorful individual, for threats, harassment and impersonation. In the words of the Altamonte Springs police officer, he's being an "Internet dick".

Mike, next time that you refer to my name, business name, registered trademark "Acroplex" with derogatory terms, or use images related to my persona or business without permission, I will have a Cease and Desist sent your way through my lawyer.

:eek:

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
From someone who has had more than her fair share of threads being closed down, I think the mods do a pretty good job knowing when to close them... Except for just one :)

britishbulldog

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Mike Cohen, next time that you refer to my name, business name, registered trademark "Acroplex" with derogatory terms, or use images related to my persona or business without permission, I will have a Cease and Desist sent your way through my lawyer.

:lol:

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

The biggest thing I see there is that he impersonated you, that is unacceptable.

Any details on that?

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
I won't expand on this, as it's all police business. I take all threats and slanderous statements very seriously.

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Acro, you are a joke.. lol

Chuck, thanks for the response... i think it's pretty clear what is going on here though

pointless for me to keep repeating the same things over and over again

it's fine

let it be

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom