Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

DNForum Live Monday, June 3rd: Choosing a Domain Name from SEO Perspective & Google's Domain Update (LIVE) Ft. Daniel Stanica

Join DNforum LIVE on Monday, June 3rd at 5PM UK time for an exclusive on-hands Live stream across YouTube, Facebook, X (Twitter), and LinkedIn!

Daniel Stanica (@MonetizeInfo), owner of TopGold.forum, Competico.com and Monetize.info, will be sharing his thoughts and experience on choosing the perfect domain name for your SEO success.

You'll also learn how the latest Google update impacts domain names.

This hands-on presentation is packed with:
- SEO strategies for picking a powerful domain name
- Understanding Google's Domain Update & SEO Impact
- Live Q&A - Get your domain name questions answered!

Additional links:
- Linkedin stream: https://www.linkedin.com/video/live/urn:li:ugcPost:7202772420108140544/
- Facebook announcement: https://www.facebook.com/events/1129447201604697

Don't miss this opportunity to level up your domain game!

Set a reminder now!

Host: Helmuts Meskonis, DNForum.com

Like the videos? Remember to subscribe to DNForum's YouTube account: https://www.youtube.com/@dnforum?sub_confirmation=1

Last edited:

Daniel - Monetize.info

Monetize.Info Owner
Reaction score
Thank you, @Helmuts, for having me on your livestream. I am looking forward to sharing knowledge about SEO on domain names, both premium and brand-new.

Folks, if you have questions or want some specific topic covered, post here, please!

Daniel - Monetize.info

Monetize.Info Owner
Reaction score
Hello folks!
The livestream was awesome :) . Again, thank you @Helmuts for having me.
Folks you should check because I went on and on and shared even more tips that I originally planned :))
Here is the presentation in Google Slides format. If you have questions or feedback for me, don't hesitate :)

Helmuts

DNForum.com
★★★★★
Reaction score
Hello folks!
The livestream was awesome :) . Again, thank you @Helmuts for having me.
Folks you should check because I went on and on and shared even more tips that I originally planned :))
Here is the presentation in Google Slides format. If you have questions or feedback for me, don't hesitate :)

Thank you Daniel for a cool and valuable stream. What should we talk about next time? :)

Daniel - Monetize.info

Monetize.Info Owner
Reaction score
Thank you Daniel for a cool and valuable stream. What should we talk about next time? :)
@Helmuts I think it would be interesting for your members to discuss how to evaluate and price these new TLD domains we discussed. I am totally interested into!

Also about our live streams.. If the community wants to know more, I can share my process to evaluate competitors' websites and how to get, adapt, and improve their winning moves for your benefit.

Last edited:

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom