Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

monetizing domain after developing it

Status
Not open for further replies.

S Agnihotri

Level 1
Reaction score
I've heard this suggestion to develop my domain if I'm not getting any sales.
Can anyone suggest how should we approach a domain development so it can be monetized?

Domain summit 2024

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi

this post is relevant to your question.:

imo...

senrak

Level 1
Reaction score
I've heard this suggestion to develop my domain if I'm not getting any sales.
Can anyone suggest how should we approach a domain development so it can be monetized?
Add value by combining it with a business, and real estate. Package together and sell to investors. A few things...First, this will only work if applicable (isn't everything these days?), and Second, investors must be on board. Also Third, the domain must have some reasonable high value, be it brandable, or whatever, but it must compliment the real estate and vice versa. The investor(s) can buy the package for a premium because you've put the puzzle together to add the value.

Reaction score
There are several ways to monetize a domain after developing it, here are some popular methods:
Advertising: You can place advertisements on your website from various platforms like Google AdSense, Media.net, etc. and earn money from clicks and impressions.
Affiliate Marketing: You can promote products or services on your website and earn a commission for each sale made through your referral link.
Sponsored Content: You can collaborate with companies to publish sponsored content on your website and earn money for promoting their products or services.
E-commerce: You can sell products directly from your website using an e-commerce platform like Shopify or WooCommerce.
Subscription-based model: You can offer premium content or services on your website for a monthly or annual fee.
Lead Generation: You can collect leads from your website and sell them to other companies or use them to promote your own products or services.
Paid memberships: You can offer exclusive content or services for a fee, for example, access to premium articles, webinars, e-books, and more.
It is important to choose the right monetization method that aligns with your website's niche, target audience, and content. You may also need to experiment with multiple methods to find the one that works best for your website.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators