Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

info Monetizing Domain Example Using Vacant Mobile Home Park

An informative domain name related thread.

senrak

Level 1
Reaction score
Here's an idea that will work in your area, but the domains used in any monetization scenario must be special enough to justify higher perceived values. Also, this idea will work if the intention for the park is low income housing, but the direction discussed here is specifically for the purpose of up-scaling a vacant park for short term stay accommodations. if, however, the intention is as low income housing, then consider this method to justify scheduled increases in lot rents. It will always be difficult to convince tenants to willingly pay more per month without a fuss, unless there is a value add component that far outweighs the increase.

First: Combine your domain with a vacant mobile home park, and this will set the stage for multiple businesses (domains) to operate in and around the Mobile Home Park. There is the branding of the park itself, and then the rest is fitting the puzzle together with as many businesses as reasonably possible, each with its own brand domain. Maybe it looks like a MH Theme where each home caters to a historic era...maybe the entire park as a whole features one theme. Now we'll consider what type of businesses would be needed to support the park. Each business has a domain. Here's a list of supporting businesses to consider (note: please add to the list of businesses that would add value and operate symbiotically):

1-Cleaning Crews
2-Yard and landscaping services
3-On Site Accommodations: Cafe/diner for guests only, entertainment (micro theater/live music), laundry service, digital production and content creation
4-Delivery service
5-Transportation service
6-E-Mobility Rentals
7-E-Commerce support

These are just some examples. You may have a better list, or one that is more practical for your area. The goal is to combine as many businesses together under one township, neighborhood, or community. Connect it all with a locally supported tech company, and now everyone is connected to each others products and services, and hopefully this will generate the cash flow needed to sustain commerce during the worst of times.

Does this make sense? The common theme is combining digital real estate with real estate to add value and promote commerce. This concept might be what's needed to get local economies back on track and be less dependent on global happenings. I'm bringing this up because it's my contention that domain names are the best way to facilitate participating in real estate transactions whereas domain, or specifically sub-domain investors may participate based on per square foot. That is, an improved piece of land is ten thousand square feet in size. I view that as up to ten thousand sub-domains that may be issued, sold, and backed by the property.

It might seem a little confusing, but I'll continue to post on this subject. I've been invested in domains since 2004 because I've always viewed them as digital real estate for the businesses that I wanted to create, and I've been mentally invested in real estate since 1997. It will be my focus to combine domains and real estate for the purpose of adding value and promoting commerce over the next ten years at least. Hopefully, it will inspire others to use what works in their area.

I look forward to your input.

Domain summit 2024

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Does this make sense?
Hi
No, it does not

to me, you're basically posting around the forum with multiple threads containing "what if" scenarios.
and, unless you have performed or have some of these methods in action, then it's just dribble.

imo...

senrak

Level 1
Reaction score
Hi
No, it does not

to me, you're basically posting around the forum with multiple threads containing "what if" scenarios.
and, unless you have performed or have some of these methods in action, then it's just dribble.

imo...
Yes, this is what I'm doing. Sharing along so others can do it as well.

senrak

Level 1
Reaction score
Here's an idea that will work in your area, but the domains used in any monetization scenario must be special enough to justify higher perceived values. Also, this idea will work if the intention for the park is low income housing, but the direction discussed here is specifically for the purpose of up-scaling a vacant park for short term stay accommodations. if, however, the intention is as low income housing, then consider this method to justify scheduled increases in lot rents. It will always be difficult to convince tenants to willingly pay more per month without a fuss, unless there is a value add component that far outweighs the increase.

First: Combine your domain with a vacant mobile home park, and this will set the stage for multiple businesses (domains) to operate in and around the Mobile Home Park. There is the branding of the park itself, and then the rest is fitting the puzzle together with as many businesses as reasonably possible, each with its own brand domain. Maybe it looks like a MH Theme where each home caters to a historic era...maybe the entire park as a whole features one theme. Now we'll consider what type of businesses would be needed to support the park. Each business has a domain. Here's a list of supporting businesses to consider (note: please add to the list of businesses that would add value and operate symbiotically):

1-Cleaning Crews
2-Yard and landscaping services
3-On Site Accommodations: Cafe/diner for guests only, entertainment (micro theater/live music), laundry service, digital production and content creation
4-Delivery service
5-Transportation service
6-E-Mobility Rentals
7-E-Commerce support

These are just some examples. You may have a better list, or one that is more practical for your area. The goal is to combine as many businesses together under one township, neighborhood, or community. Connect it all with a locally supported tech company, and now everyone is connected to each others products and services, and hopefully this will generate the cash flow needed to sustain commerce during the worst of times.

Does this make sense? The common theme is combining digital real estate with real estate to add value and promote commerce. This concept might be what's needed to get local economies back on track and be less dependent on global happenings. I'm bringing this up because it's my contention that domain names are the best way to facilitate participating in real estate transactions whereas domain, or specifically sub-domain investors may participate based on per square foot. That is, an improved piece of land is ten thousand square feet in size. I view that as up to ten thousand sub-domains that may be issued, sold, and backed by the property.

It might seem a little confusing, but I'll continue to post on this subject. I've been invested in domains since 2004 because I've always viewed them as digital real estate for the businesses that I wanted to create, and I've been mentally invested in real estate since 1997. It will be my focus to combine domains and real estate for the purpose of adding value and promoting commerce over the next ten years at least. Hopefully, it will inspire others to use what works in their area.

I look forward to your input.
Here is the website: www.mobilehomethemepark.com
We acquired the vacant Mobile Home Park, and we've branded it with Mobile Home Theme Park for use as an attraction for our town. The themes we'll accommodate are based on the age of the Mobile Homes on the park.
They range from 1960 to 1990s. The concept creates many business and job opportunities because of the support that will be needed to accommodate the guests and the park itself.

Here are the different ways the domain may be monetized:
1- Sell the domain
2-Sell the domain, and lease it back
3-Sell the domain, lease-to-own it back
4-Sell the domain, lease it back, with an option to buy it back
5-Separately brand each themed mobile home, sell domain
6-Lease subdomains as a franchise
7-Sell memberships to the domain/subdomains
8-Combine the domain, business, assets, and real estate (5D investing) package and sell all

Further the business may be separated from the domain and real estate to be sold, franchised, or rebranded. Really, there's no limitation, it all depends on who is ready, willing, and able to participate. It will involve land owners, businesses, domain investors, business investors, real estate investors, and city municipalities...and it can be even better if an real estate asset is broken down by the digital square foot and sold per square foot.

It's a work in progress, but we'll keep updating as we go along. The next example will be a mobile business park that sits across the main street from this mobile home park. We're creating our own blue ocean opportunity and sharing with you all because these concepts might work in your area, too.

senrak

Level 1
Reaction score
Hi
No, it does not

imo...
check out the newest post. thanks!

senrak

Level 1
Reaction score
It's one thing to invest in a domain name with the intentions of flipping just the name, but wouldn't it be better if value could be added to the domain, and then flipping? Here are some ideas that might work out well in your area.

1-Find a vacant property that would be better used as a Tea and Coffee House.
2-Acquire a solid brandable domain name that matches the Tea and Coffee theme.
3-Contact the property owner and make the acquisition to purchase the property, or negotiate with the owner some other means of full access to the property (there are many) with the owner's cooperation. Now you have the Brand combined with the Location as an added value proposition.
4-Locate the determined Tea and Coffee business owner operator to fill the vacant space and get a commitment from them to occupy the space long term
5-Reach out to investors who recognize the value of a great deal: brandable domain + business + real estate + monthly cash flow = great deal

There may be many more ways to add value. I can think of one in particular that would serve the all of the above who would be involved. What do you all think and what value add propositions would you include? Thanks

Reaction score
Monetizing a domain can be done in several ways, and one example is through developing it into a website with content related to the domain name. For example, if you have a domain related to a vacant mobile home park, you can create a website about mobile home parks and target mobile home enthusiasts, real estate investors, and people looking for affordable housing.
One way to monetize this type of website is through advertising. You can place ads on your website and earn money based on the number of clicks or impressions. You can also offer advertising space to local businesses, such as storage companies, real estate agents, and moving companies.
Another way to monetize your website is through affiliate marketing. You can promote products related to mobile homes, such as appliances, furniture, and home improvement supplies. By including affiliate links on your website, you can earn a commission on any sales made through those links.
Finally, you can also offer premium content or services to your website visitors. For example, you can offer access to exclusive articles, reports, or resources related to mobile home parks for a fee. You can also offer consulting services or help people find and buy mobile homes or mobile home parks.
In summary, monetizing a domain related to a vacant mobile home park can be done by developing a website with content related to mobile homes and offering advertising, affiliate marketing, or premium content or services.
Bulk SMS | Email Hosting

senrak

Level 1
Reaction score
Monetizing a domain can be done in several ways, and one example is through developing it into a website with content related to the domain name. For example, if you have a domain related to a vacant mobile home park, you can create a website about mobile home parks and target mobile home enthusiasts, real estate investors, and people looking for affordable housing.
One way to monetize this type of website is through advertising. You can place ads on your website and earn money based on the number of clicks or impressions. You can also offer advertising space to local businesses, such as storage companies, real estate agents, and moving companies.
Another way to monetize your website is through affiliate marketing. You can promote products related to mobile homes, such as appliances, furniture, and home improvement supplies. By including affiliate links on your website, you can earn a commission on any sales made through those links.
Finally, you can also offer premium content or services to your website visitors. For example, you can offer access to exclusive articles, reports, or resources related to mobile home parks for a fee. You can also offer consulting services or help people find and buy mobile homes or mobile home parks.
In summary, monetizing a domain related to a vacant mobile home park can be done by developing a website with content related to mobile homes and offering advertising, affiliate marketing, or premium content or services.
Bulk SMS | Email Hosting
Great info and thank you for sharing your thoughts on this. If possible, always acquire real assets and combine domains with those assets to add maximum value and promote commerce. Domains are great, domain + Business better, domain + Business + real estate = best.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators