Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Money what to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cogeek

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, i have the foolowing option to everyone who wanna win 6.38$, i send this pm to Legend first but ddin;t answer yet so i think he doesn't won't to but if you want and haven't seen it legne send pm:
so i go tthe following idea:(sorry legen i got 56.34$ not 56.38$)

Hey,
i thought you can help me. I got 56.34$ from DH to my paypal account i tried getting the money by creating a bank account here at greece but couldn't work because bank account in greece aren't available to use by paypal, so i'm afraid they can get my money. SO i got this idea:
I will give you my username account and pass at paypal, you will get the 56.38$ by accpeting the money and from the money you will get you could buy for me the following things:
for 20$ a platinium account at http://domainseven.com/forum/showthread.php?t=71
20$ for 10.000 impressions at the F$ Sales/Auctions(Top Banner: 468 x 60) at http://www.dnforum.com/advertise_opp.php
and :
for 10$ buy me 1000 DNF$ from bank when 1DNF$ 0.01$
so you will get 6.38$ from this job and help me

I would holded the money(will create a german bank account soon) but i'm afraid they will get them back if I don't do something quick, as Jarmush said:
Quote:
That's right, they will take the money back, if you don't accept it.

so could you help me guys?
If anyone wanna get 6.34$ please send me pm!

*Maybe i'm not allowed post posts for $ as i'm gold member but from this post i'm gonna be platinium!

Domain Days 2024

Jarmusch

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Even if you give your PayPal username and password to someone else they won't be able to accept the payment, because it will still be YOUR account. Either that or I'm completly missing the boat on this matter.

cogeek

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
hey Jarmush,
if you login my account you can change all the profil expct name and accpet the money i think!

Jarmusch

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't be able to do that because I am from Portugal. I too can only send and receive money after verifying my credit card, that's why I have a verified credit card in my account. I don't think this would be something easy to do for someone from the US either, change account details 'on the fly'. And all this worrying for 56.38$? I thought it was much more. My advice to you is forget about this, let the money go and do yourself a favor: get a credit card so that this won't happen next time. :)

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I don't know what the requirements are but can't you get a PayPal debit card? Looks just like a credit card but is actually a debit card tied to your PayPal account.

Jarmusch

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The PayPal debit card is only available to very few countries. I wish I could have one. :worried:

fryman04

Master of the cave
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Cogeek, before someone scams you, lets get things straight.
DO NOT give your username and password of Paypal. You can send the money to another person by yourself. Would you give the keys to your house to a stranger?

I will be happy to help you. Send me a PM and I will guide you through the process.
Remember, however, that that platinum you want to buy will only get you a new account, you won't be able to upgrade your gold one, so all your current post count and DNF money can't be transfered to it.

I am not doing this for the money, since after paying the paypal fees I will be lucky if I get a few cents for this.

hmmm... I am trying to make sense of your post... why don't you just upgrade your current account to a platinum? You can pay with paypal, cant you?

cogeek

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I CANNOT PAY WITH PAYPAL! I CANNOT USE THE MONEY fryman04
that that platinum you want to buy will only get you a new account, you won't be able to upgrade your gold one, so all your current post count and DNF money can't be transfered to it.
you are right fo rthat an di think it is agains dnforum tos, so with the 20$ you will buy for me 2000DNF$ so i will ogt 1000DNF$ from the 10$ too and some 500DNF$ i have too now i could upgrade

I got this mail today wich isn't from paypal
:
[email protected] to me
More options 3:40am (8 hours ago)

Dear name,

On 11/09/04 I replied to the email message you sent regarding your PayPal account.
As part of PayPal's commitment to excellence, I want to make sure I met your
needs in my response. Would you please take a minute to answer a few questions
to let me know how I did?

http://ebay.benchmarkportal.com/paypal/survey.taf?survey_id=626&user_id=40008675106

To respond to our survey, please click on the web address above. If that does
not work, please cut and paste the entire web address into the address field
of our browser. NOTE: Please respond within five days so that you can provide
timely feedback to me, Joyce . AFTER 5 DAYS, THIS INVITATION WILL EXPIRE.

If you wish to take the survey anonymously, click the link below:

http://ebay.benchmarkportal.com/paypal/survey.taf?survey_id=626&user_id=40008675106&anon=yes

Thank you for your help!

PayPal Customer Support

** An important note from the survey vendor **

In order to process your survey, we must collect personal information from you
that are protected by worldwide data protection laws. BenchmarkPortal and its
international group of partners are committed to compliance with all laws. We
have taken the necessary steps to ensure that we meet the obligations required
by country-specific legislation and the EU Directive on Personal Data Privacy.
By clicking on the link above you are providing your Authorisation, allowing
us to collect, process, access, and/or transport your data to a worldwide website
located in Santa Maria USA. This website will be accessible to selected BenchmarkPortal
employees worldwide and our client PayPal.

All individuals with access rights have been educated on data privacy laws and
the use of personal data, and have signed Confidential Non-Disclosure Statements
holding them accountable for compliance.

Your data will be used for the purpose of personalising our content delivery
and services to meet your individual needs based on the information provided
on our surveys. Our customised approach of providing focused information based
on the personal data you provide, will be embraced by BenchmarkPortal and our
client PayPal.

BenchmarkPortal will not supply your data to any third party without your explicit
Authorisation.

A copy of our Privacy Principles is available for your review. For further information
regarding our detailed Global Data Protection Policy, please
click here: http://ebay.benchmarkportal.com/ebay/bmp_survey_priv.pdf .

For further information on PayPal's Privacy Policy, click here:
http://www.paypal.com/uk/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=p/gen/ua/policy_privacy-outside

If you want to be excluded from future surveys and survey correspondence, please
click below:
http://ebay.benchmarkportal.com/paypal/opt_out.taf?id=40008675106&client=paypal

fryman04

Master of the cave
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
WTF...

What do you mean that you can't pay with Paypal? What is the problem or message you get? How would you give the money to the person that would help you if you can't use your account?

cogeek

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
YOU WIL logo in to my account, write your cc or bank account accpet the money and buy the things i want andthen you could change my paypal account password so it won't be mines any more

MOCKBA

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
open account just to use with PayPal....one different account ;)

Castlemelody

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Have you tried contacting DH about your problem? They may be able to send you the funds using alternative means. If so, I think they (the sender) can cancel the payment made and send you the funds using the method you prefer.

I believe Paypal has a built in system that detects IP of the user who logs in and knows the country of origin. It may further create a problem with your account later if you let others login to your account.

Options:

1. Try to find a way to get a credit card. If you can't, then that's a big problem.
2. Let go of the amount and learn from your lesson. Next time make sure you have means to send and receive money (or at least receive). Try alternatives: clickbank, 2co, stormpay, etc.

I wish you well. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom