Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

moniker Moniker Just Lowered .NET Price!

This is a discussion about the domain name register/company Moniker.
Status
Not open for further replies.

stewie

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
what is the pricing ?

Arrogance

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up Doc, headed over now

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Last edited:

stewie

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
LOL Thanks... I meant the price of the other extensions..

I saw the price of the .nets above. $5.59

what about the other extensions?

.com
.org
.info
.biz

.etc

:yo:

stewie

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
com 7.97
net 6.29
org 7.97
info 5.49
mobi 7.49
biz 8.02
us 6.95
cc 18.99

I only see $5.49 for info?

dodo1

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
$7.59 for .com and $5.59 for .net is a special pricing valid through May 31, 2009. But it's possible to renew your domains for up to 10 years at these prices. The regular prices are $8.02 for .com and .org, and $6.64 for .net.

I only see $5.49 for info?
If I'm not mistaken, that's only the price for the original registration. Renewing a .info domain costs $8.02.

jrzeygirl

Best Customer Support
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hey All - you did read it correctly! Moniker IS running a special promotion through May 31, 2009 for .com and .net NEW registrations!

$7.59 for .com
$5.59 for .net

Register away! :smilewinkgrin:

stewie

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It's renewal rates ... that matter the most... :)

Rockefeller

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Dynadot .nets have been $5.99 for quite some time...welcome to the club moniker.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I would personally love to see a registrar become the preferred registrar of domainers.

Having "special" pricing or "limited" time does not need to be norm.

The norm needs to be reasonable registration, renewal, and transfer fees as a PERMANENT solution.

That registrar would have a loyal following.

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I would personally love to see a registrar become the preferred registrar of domainers.

Having "special" pricing or "limited" time does not need to be norm.

The norm needs to be reasonable registration, renewal, and transfer fees as a PERMANENT solution.

That registrar would have a loyal following.

Lets not forget top-notch support. Bari does a great job, however, the one's answering tickets need to do the same and not days later. Ever since traffic auctions began taking shape, it seems they focus more on that instead of what domains actually want.

Either way Moniker is one of the better registrars out there.

jrzeygirl

Best Customer Support
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Everyone

Please let me address your concerns but first thanks to jdk for the shout out! ;)

More than just an ICANN accredited registrar, Moniker IS the most secure and client service driven registrar in the industry! If anyone is running into issues where their help tickets aren't being answered in a timely fashion, I ask that you email me the help ticket # for follow up! The normal turn around time for a help ticket to be answered is 24 hours. If this is not happening, I need/want to know!

jdk - regarding your comment about support slacking due to the auctions....I'm sorry however I have to disagree. Moniker IS committed to providing their clients with unsurpassed service! I apologize to anyone/everyone that have felt slighted and ask that if you need me to follow up with support/track down resolution for your help tickets to contact me directly. I'd be happy to follow up for you!

Thanks!!!

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm sorry however I have to disagree. Moniker IS committed to providing their clients with unsurpassed service! I apologize to anyone/everyone that have felt slighted and ask that if you need me to follow up with support/track down resolution for your help tickets to contact me directly. I'd be happy to follow up for you!

Thanks!!!
I think that perhaps the joining of forces has taken customer service up a notch!

Seems I have issues with transfers all the time regarding transferring into moniker. The initial approval seems to get overlooked and I am often told (by the other person(s)) that they never received this. I pick up the phone, call moniker, tell them what I need and it is done. (note: I think moniker needs to revisit the format that is used for this...many think it is not for them or spam).

Phone support and the email system is good and timely.

And Bari certainly has been on the forums numerous times.

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Perhaps I need to start calling instead of opening a ticket. The two times I have called, the issue was resolved over the phone. I still have a ticket that is 6 months old that hasn't been resolved.

jrzeygirl

Best Customer Support
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi All

Just a little (early) holiday weekend bumpity bump for the Moniker .com and .net NEW registration promo we're offering until May 31st! Take advantage of these rates today!

.com - $7.59
.net - $5.59

In addition, don't forget about the Maxlock and Portfolio MaxLock promos we're running as well. These special rates will end on the 31st of May as well!

Maxlock - just $19.99/per domain
Portfolio MaxLock - just $124.99/per year

Taking advantage of these promos will only benefit you and your domains! :yes:

Any questions let me know!

Thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom