Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

moniker Moniker Just Lowered .NET Price!

This is a discussion about the domain name register/company Moniker.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnn

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Why the promotion only for new registration? You should have these special prices for renewal also so people don't transfer them out.

I don't really need Maxlock as I used Super Glue! It works well so far! :)

jrzeygirl

Best Customer Support
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Why the promotion only for new registration? You should have these special prices for renewal also so people don't transfer them out.

I don't really need Maxlock as I used Super Glue! It works well so far! :)

Oh Johnn.....Next to Pred, you're becoming my new favorite forum friend! :rolleyes:

Awww...don't shoot the messenger - this is the promo I was given to pump up! I do however agree with you. We should have these special prices for renewals too - but unfortunately, I don't make the final decisions.

Remember though....I know you as well as others have their issues with Moniker just like any other registrar however no registrar is perfect. I know every registrar has their issues etc. but keep in mind Moniker’s security, service/support, added value services and focus on Domain Asset Management are unsurpassed in the industry. So although we may not be the cheapest, we are the best value. Plus, you have me and that's priceless! :angel:

I'll be sure to pass on your suggestions.

In the meantime, go register some names! :smilewinkgrin:

~Bari

Johnn

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
"Next to Pred" do you mean if you have a choice between me and Pred, I will be your second choice?

I need to take a look at a mirror and figure out why!

jrzeygirl

Best Customer Support
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
"Next to Pred" do you mean if you have a choice between me and Pred, I will be your second choice?

I need to take a look at a mirror and figure out why!

HA-HA-HA! No worries - there's no 2nd choice! :-#:

stewie

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hmmm....Are my domains safe in Moniker???

If so why do I need or why does Moniker see the need for MaxLock?

If Moniker has a way to protect our domains better...why would it choose not to use it as standard or an option??? (instead of charging extra for it)

What weakness in domain safety does MaxLock give us extra protection from???

jrzeygirl

Best Customer Support
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hmmm....Are my domains safe in Moniker???

If so why do I need or why does Moniker see the need for MaxLock?

If Moniker has a way to protect our domains better...why would it choose not to use it as standard or an option??? (instead of charging extra for it)

What weakness in domain safety does MaxLock give us extra protection from???

Hey Stewie

YES - your names are safe at Moniker. MaxLock and portfolio Maxlock provide additional security! At Moniker, we take pride in protecting your domain assets!!

As you know, Moniker has never lost a domain due to theft or a registrar break-in. We built our company and reputation on this security and service levels. This is as a result of our focus on security and account privacy, along with our entire staff being focused on providing the highest levels of protection for our customers.

This is exactly why we developed these additional security services. Without MaxLock, one is still vulnerable to someone hijacking their email and gaining access to their registrar accounts (regardless of the registrar) - both of these products prevent that from happening.

Hope that clears it up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom