Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

mONIKER NOT ALLOWING CHECKOUTS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

paidvisit.com

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have been trying to reg a few domains but it wont checkout anyone else having this problem?

ksinclair

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have had it several times. I doubt its going to get fixed. If you clear your cache and wait until the next day, it usually works.
Did you start with one card and switch to another? That is what triggers the problem when I had it.

McSpike

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Actually the problem is still here and I've just submitted a ticket and also sent an email since this is the second time I've been a witness to this problem.

stewie

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I gave up on Moniker years ago...then have fallen so far. Five years ago they were my 1st choice...

too many errors and mistakes at my expense.

:yo:

McSpike

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I wasn't refreshing or changing the credit card. I was just going through the procedure like always.

I got a reply this time tho:
"The problem you are experiencing requires you to to clear your web browser's cache, and restart the browser. Then go to Moniker.com, and log into your account to manage your account successfully."

---------- Post added at 09:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 AM ----------

I gave up on Moniker years ago...then have fallen so far. Five years ago they were my 1st choice...

too many errors and mistakes at my expense.

:yo:

I haven't yet been a victim of any errors at my expense and I am using them because the majority of domains from snapnames land in there. I also spread the registrar usage to 4 top ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom