Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Moniker out of business??

Status
Not open for further replies.

kumar30

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
One of my domains was stolen few days back from my moniker account. I realized that today. I have been trying to reach them since this morning. I also created a ticket but no one has answered so far.

Can anyone give me a contact email please??
support@moniker does not seem to work??

Thanks in advance.

Kumar.

randomo

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Her account is actually spelled jrzeygirl.

ksinclair

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
One of my domains was stolen few days back from my moniker account. I realized that today. I have been trying to reach them since this morning. I also created a ticket but no one has answered so far.

Can anyone give me a contact email please??
support@moniker does not seem to work??

Thanks in advance.

Kumar.

Most of the time when someone says 'stolen' its because it expired. Check that? And the fastest response, always, is just call them. Do they show a phone number? (the old Moniker did).

How is it connected that you have a question about one domain, and you say Moniker is out of business? Because, that is a rather strong phrase. Did you mean something more like "Is Moniker closed today?". What you wrote is rather aggressive.

kumar30

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the input. I just sent a PM to Bari. I called Moniker support (both numbers listed there) over 30 times since this morning. I have never seen this with Moniker before. They normally answer the phone very first time. I domain will not expire for the next 2 years.

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
True, last year I had a domainer in Malaysia say I had stolen his name and asking how it was done when I actually got it at Snapnames after it dropped. He even tried submitting transfer requests thinking he could somehow get it back that way. It took him forever to realize it had simply expired.

Most of the time when someone says 'stolen' its because it expired.

stewie

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Moniker has been going downhill for about 5 years lol I have given up :yo:

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the input. I just sent a PM to Bari. I called Moniker support (both numbers listed there) over 30 times since this morning. I have never seen this with Moniker before. They normally answer the phone very first time. I domain will not expire for the next 2 years.

i had a issue with moniker recently, where a domain i sold to a member here...wasn't in my account when i went to push it.

i caught the domain at snapnames in 09 and it was still showing my info in whois with exp. date of 2012

i also called moniker several times (busy), but ended up calling a snap number to actually get it resolved

stewie

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
thats my issue with Moniker...you shouldn't have to post here to get service.... lol

its good that it does help but why does Moniker have to wait until someone is ranting and raving before they pay attention.

George Verdugo

Seasoned Domainer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
moniker is losing touch with there customers period!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom