Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

moniker problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

jberryhill

Philadelphia Lawyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Dave Zan

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Who should i contact???? Is this normal at Moniker?

If you contact Moniker and they tell you like, "unfortunately we get those like
every other day," will that put your mind at ease even a bit?

Whether you want to hold the seller to their end of the bargain (who might be
in an accident, kidnapped by aliens, or had a Bobbittised punishment) is up to
you. If there was even one to begin with.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Denny and Stuff...why are you both so hurtful and unkind? Were you both picked on alot as young children and now take the opportunity to take it out on innocent forum members under your falsely presumed guise of Internet safety and privacy? Seriously, get a life and treat people with some respect.

Is this how we respond to new members asking a perfectly reasonable and legitimate question people? A bid should be binding and it's not a joke...some of us take business very seriously and we stick to our offers and expect others to do the same. Derelicts like stuff and Denny obviously have stated their feelings and business ethics on this very important domain name sales issue, which personally makes me want to do zero business with them. :worried:

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
That must be it dude..or they just can't get it up for that matter, or taking it a step further, they don't have anyone to use it with.. :eek:k:

Ok, now that we figured that out...moving on...

denny007

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Denny and Stuff...why are you both so hurtful and unkind?
Unlike you we do not smoke stuff, so we see things as they are. So if I say "Get over it as you can do nothing anyway" it is the most honest and useful advice available. I saw like xillion times people posting "Sue" - "Yes, sue them" - "Suethe bastards" - mostly from people which never sued anyone and probably even would not know how to do it and how much it cost...

VirtualT

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Unlike you we do not smoke stuff, so we see things as they are. So if I say "Get over it as you can do nothing anyway" it is the most honest and useful advice available. I saw like xillion times people posting "Sue" - "Yes, sue them" - "Suethe bastards" - mostly from people which never sued anyone and probably even would not know how to do it and how much it cost...

well if everyone just says "oh well" and nothing ever gets said then it will just keep happening won't it?

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
we see things as they are

Ahhh Denny...you're gonna be ok.. (hope you have given up the cocaine habit) :smile:

Happy Thanksgiving

denny007

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
hope you have given up the cocaine habit
I could use few grams....
Happy Thanksgiving
What is this thanksgiving shiit anyway ? Celebrating that once Indians smoked pipe with some immigrants from Europe ?

well if everyone just says "oh well" and nothing ever gets said then it will just keep happening won't it?
Now what so horrible happened anyway ? Someone made an offer - joke, mistake, whatever. Nobody got hurt. You can NOT avoid it. If you start giving to it attention, there will be MORE jokers. If you ignore it, jokers will do something else.

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
While the seller could potentially be held to the agreement in most all cases regarding domains sales the fact remains legal costs outweigh taking recourse. You mention sizable amount, to me that would have to be a minimum of $50k plus and a profit of $30k-$35k before I would even consider a lawyer. Ive been there done that, you have to learn to shrug, have a drink and move on. Just part of the business. Don't expect anyone to enforce anything.

stuff

Mr Domeen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Denny and Stuff...why are you both so hurtful and unkind? Were you both picked on alot as young children and now take the opportunity to take it out on innocent forum members under your falsely presumed guise of Internet safety and privacy? :

Focus you World saver. always there if you don`t need him. Like bad smell, you remember the fart thing?

revolution1

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice from all. Denny and Stuff thanks for the entertainment. I hope I can get this resolved and JP it is over 50k and that is why i am a little peeved. Everyone wants to bring legitimacy to this industry, and i think the first way is to make people responsible for their actions and to make sure that they are qualified in the first place to make bids that they can and intend on paying.

Cheers,
Christian

man, I knew that, she said that she found a new sucker

As long as your okay with that.:preggers:

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Focus you World saver. always there if you don`t need him. Like bad smell, you remember the fart thing?

I have this one Dog and I named him "Stuffy" He was a moody and mean Dog, every I fed him he would growl, I introduced him to other Dogs on my street and he growled at them too, never making any friends. So one day I decided to take him to a pet psychologist, who suggested I give him away to the someone who shares his same personality.....

If you want, I cant send him to you, he can be the friend you never had. ;)

revolution1

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Denny your command of the english language is really impressive. Tee hee you made a noun into a verb.

D

Deleted member 70408

I had some sort of technical glitch at an aftermarket site once where I cancelled negotiations and it followed up with an email saying that I agreed to buy it now. Sometimes things like this happen. It will cost you $$$ with no guarantee of anything to file any type of action. Maybe it was a mistake. If its legit and the buyer wants your name, he will pay. If not, maybe someone else will buy it. Its not the end of the world. Unless you broke off talks with someone else and have lost money, I say you should move on. Things happen and mistakes are made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom