Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Monte why not invest in your support?

Status
Not open for further replies.

petrosc

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Wow - well all I can say is that we will try to do better. we are a growing company and expanding both our support and our sales departments. we just expanded our office space, moved internally, added additional people and have more to add, implemented a new phone system, new support ticket system, improved site load times and more.

I hear you and will make sure we continue to serve everyone the best we can.

Please email me any non responsive issues and copy support and we will make sure they are addressed.

its nice to see that you are actually listening to your customer's voice...

DomainingCom

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the response Monte.

Let see if that's true and within the following months we may expect a better email support.

Thanks again.

ColdGin

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the response Monte.

Let see if that's true and within the following months we may expect a better email support.

Thanks again.

Hi Francois...I dont think its nice to tell people ´Let see if that's true´....

Monte it´s a nice guy, a good business and honorable man and the way you are refering to him its not fair.

Besides that, I also have noticed that Moniker support by mail it doesnt work like a few months ago.

Anyway, I think anyone here can accept his explanations as truth and even his company may have ´support´ problems is still the best company around. :yes:

DomainingCom

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
ColdGin,

There is absolutely nothing negative nor bad in the "Let see ..." wording.
My english is far to be perfect but I think here everybody understood (and mainly Monte) this means: "I hope..."

The problem exist for +4 months and I already reported the problem a pair of times, so I do not think it's dramatic if I do not say "Alelouhia Monte..."
but simply thanks Monte and hope the problem will be this time solved within the next months.

With your post you let me think that because someone have done great things then they are untouchable and what ever they do is now perfect.
That's not the case, for Monte, for me and for anyone.

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
"Let see if that's true" = You have doubt, reservations it will come true.

petrosc

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
even his company may have ´support´ problems is still the best company around. :yes:

Coldgin, what's wrong with customer feedback? We all agree that moniker is the best company around and I personally use no other registrar than moniker. Criticism is not bad and is not meant to offend someone. It's meant to be constructive in order to make someone or someone's services better. And since we are using moniker's services we have every right to point out what what needs improvement and give monte the heads up that there is something that needs his attention.

woeger

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I think is is very positive that Monte has replied to this (and other) Moniker related discussion threads. How many other CEOs/Presidents of domain companies actually respond on DNF or other DN forums? Bob Parsons (GoDaddy), Registerfly CEO... I don't think so.

I feel safe at night knowing that my domains are at at Moniker. I've tried the rest and stay with the best (in my opinion) which is Moniker.

Yes, E-mail support is not the best in the last few months, but at least Monte seems willing to try and improve things. Compare that with CEOs "blowing money" doing Superbowl ads, hiring female race car drivers to do ads, and partying with models with a jetset lifestyle, and bragging about it on his blog.

I would much rather see Monte put his money back into improving the company. It appears that he is trying to put his customers first and make Moniker a top class registrar for both domainers and others alike.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom