Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

More Change = More Activity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matvey

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I dotn have a big amazing speech like prepared or anything but I want other members who are reading to elaborate on my thoughts.

A site like this with members like this needs a place that has a mroe clean look. I know that there are other topics about this but do you even realise how much more activity will be brought back to this site if the forum is made into something cleaner, even lighter colors would do it.

There are other sites, domaining sites even that are very more enjoyable to be at just becaus eof the way its set up.

Although those places to not have the PEOPLE like we do here. Each and everyone of the people here are professionals and want to get the job done. ( I was in the NamePro$e chat today and the 4 active people in there were talking about farting and what kind of beer they like to get "trashed" with ).

The people here are so nice to talk to and not only are they looking to sell stuff there buyers here too. But becaus eof the dirtiness of the forums and subforums and just the putrid design of the forums we dont get the activity that there once was. ( I know I dont go way back but I do enough to know tht were slumpin here ).

Does anyone els think if we just brought in a new layout and get the hole mod situation figured out that we will have a perfect community again...... And maybee bring in a real reason why I have a $400.00 account.

If i get flamed or in trouble for this topic somehow, I apoligize ahead of time.

Upvote 0

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I've seen Adam mention that sub-forums will be consolidated soon. As for the look, I don't the colors either, looks like McDonalds.

Matvey

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I just dont undertand because in chat I see DCG saying the next 2-3 weeks there will be huge changes to DNforum.com wich made me excited but that wa sonly say............ march.

SouthernTn

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I just dont undertand because in chat I see DCG saying the next 2-3 weeks there will be huge changes to DNforum.com wich made me excited but that wa sonly say............ march.

Have you read This Thread? .. Alot of questions were answered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom