Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Move to folders not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

Name Trader

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Anyone else noticed the move to folders not working? It's been at least 2 weeks now. It was working fine before. reply to my support question was it's a known problem and the technicians are working on it. C'mon. 2 weeks and still not fixed? Makes using Folders practically unworkable. This should be so simple to fix. Just restore the menu options on the drop down menu.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
I found another bug, when you get a list of domains due to exipire in say, 30 days, after selecting those domains and "renew this list" from the drop down menu does not let you hit submit. There are now 2 drop down lists next to eachother.

NAK

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Anyone else noticed the move to folders not working? It's been at least 2 weeks now. It was working fine before. reply to my support question was it's a known problem and the technicians are working on it. C'mon. 2 weeks and still not fixed? Makes using Folders practically unworkable. This should be so simple to fix. Just restore the menu options on the drop down menu.

i have this same problem and its really making me mad!, i can not move domains to any folders, i thought it was comptr at first but it happens on all 4 computers i have, 2 weeks is not acceptable, i am taking all 500 my domains to dynadot if ths is not fixed soon.

Name Trader

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It's not a ball-buster for me but it is another nail in the coffin, and extremely inconvenient. I have to remove each domain from a folder to change their nameservers. Soon I'm gonna be having more domains not in folders than in folders. I use the not-in-folders flag to identify my new domains. Which is now practicably impossible. It's such a simple fix. Really.

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I knew of this problem too and contacted support, I'm happy to report that its finally fixed....incredible that it took this long!

Name Trader

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It must have been fixed within the last 24hrs. I like to think that maybe my little post here nudged them to fix it. Way too long to fix a simple problem. Now all I've got to do is move all those domains back to folders. Gulp! ;)

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
The issue I mentioned above has been fixed as well as it appears to have been related (double drop-list). Oh and it took them 2 tickets and 3 weeks to remove one of my domains from Registrar Hold. Raising hell usually works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom