Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Mr. Deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I just noticed DNF Award Winner and former moderator Mr. Deleted seems to be banned?

I'm sure Adam has his reasons...but I think it would be fair to let everyone know why this happened so we don't start spreading all sorts of rumors.

I guess it has something to do with deleted.com?

Domain Days 2024

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It may be. I spoke with Joe and it appeared it was for another reason. Must have been for a good reason to ban a moderator.

POLiSH

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
GT, JDK give us time to come up with all the needed information to post:

Thanks in advance!

VisualDigits

The One
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Maybe he just deleted himself. I think Adam had a very good reason to ban his own moderator. Joe seemed like a good guy though.

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
An official response will be posted tomorrow.

Joe and I are discussing the situation.

-=DCG=-

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Appears we may be seeing him back.

WhoDatDog

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
At a bare minumum he should get a 90 suspension for letting Deleted.com go for $1,000 and a player to be named later.

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
WhoDatDog said:
At a bare minumum he should get a 90 suspension for letting Deleted.com go for $1,000 and a player to be named later.

He received other stuff in return. Who knows he may receive services upwards of $xx,xxx then the cash won't matter much.

WhoDatDog

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
jdk said:
He received other stuff in return. Who knows he may receive services upwards of $xx,xxx then the cash won't matter much.

I believe he got a "promise" of other stuff. I have a feeling that if the other stuff doesn't arrive then he will twiddling his thumbs. I wish him well, but he took one up the wazzoo on this one.

He has claimed to be out of money, and that makes this deal even worse. I think Deleted.com will go down as one of the all-time robberies and disasters. It looks like serious trouble follows this guy so hopefully it works out for him. Enough people who have dealt with him hold him in high regard, but it just seems like he can't get out of his own way.

I hope it works out for him. I'd say Deleted.com is a part of domain name history (at least domain name message board history).

WeBuyThe.Com

WE BUY DOMAINS
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Is deleted.com still for sale?

NavySeals91

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Maybe his password was stolen, but it is only speculation tomorrow will when we find out for sure.

Duckinla

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
"An Amish guy and an internet lawyer both recieve a community service award..." Add your own punchline.

Hopefully this gets resolved and Joe gets his rep back.

acronym007

Thankful!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Since tomorrow is the fourth I'm going to miss these fireworks. I'll catch them when I get back. Hope all parties are well. Cheers,

Acro

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
acronym007 said:
Since tomorrow is the fourth I'm going to miss these fireworks. I'll catch them when I get back. Hope all parties are well. Cheers,

Acro

I'll let you know how they are :pop2:

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Joe also owes me some money (probably less than $100 in total) from a couple different services and agreements we completed in the past and has not paid. I am not going to blast him as I know he was dealing with lots of different stuff (financial and otherwise), but failing to pay partners/clients sure ain't good business practice.

VioxxLawyers

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I'm sorry to hear that :frown:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom