Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Mr. Deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.

scorpio

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Mr. Deleted said:
scorpio said:
Hello Joseph.
I noticed 1000$ is clubDrop charges on domain Hummersuv.com. You have this domain in your signature on DNF.
Also when we talked on skypes and i calculatted the comission , you were aware of 5 names renewed for 10 years .. and i have calculatted comission on the basis of that.
Please fix it fast with enom , as they keep asking me about the same. Please pay them the money soon and fix it .
thanks
Scorpio

I saw it when I was looking through the list, and yes, I got hummersuv when I saw that much in my account, which I should not have, and I am in contact with her and will probably be making payments for this soon. It is not your responsibility, it is mine.

He has paid enom 2200$ till now and has 800$ left as far as i know.

Domain Days 2024

italiandragon

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
If he was elected best DNF member , IMHO , or all votants were wrong and see something which did not exist .....or he has a valid reason to be in such mess.

I think instead of judging everyone people should wait the real facts come out or list some rules that no matter who you are, you must follow.

Ian

DNF Exclusive
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Is all this true, a lot of rumors are going around here. However, hard to believe, I hope Adam makes an official statement with regard to mr.deleted to save his name further unnecessary malignment and destruction.

Creature

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Good luck Mr Deleted - Hope your solve your problems and hope to see you back here soon. Creature!

lukeeales

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Looking forward to learning what happened. Joe owes me high $$$, so it would be reassuring to know he's not going anywhere :spider:

namestrands

The Bishop
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I dont think he will be going anywhere.. what happened was a personal issue between DCG and Deleted and should be kept quiet between themselves.

I very much doubt he will be coming back as a moderator though, but stranger things have happened.

monkeyhead

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I heard about this on an article I saw on a forum. I'm not saying where and what the article contained because I'm not up for jepadising the situation.I also agree with namestrands on this.
Although I am curious to know whether he will be back though....
Matt

Olney

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Whatever happed to guy I hope that if it's financial related he's Ok..
It's certainly different doing business when you're young, single, & not relying on the money too much. I know many of you are married, kids, house & all.

Hopefully everything turns out for the best.

Dale Hubbard

Formerly 'aZooZa'
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Post #21 in this thread:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Deleted
Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpio
Hello Joseph.
I noticed 1000$ is clubDrop charges on domain Hummersuv.com. You have this domain in your signature on DNF.
Also when we talked on skypes and i calculatted the comission , you were aware of 5 names renewed for 10 years .. and i have calculatted comission on the basis of that.
Please fix it fast with enom , as they keep asking me about the same. Please pay them the money soon and fix it .
thanks
Scorpio

I saw it when I was looking through the list, and yes, I got hummersuv when I saw that much in my account, which I should not have, and I am in contact with her and will probably be making payments for this soon. It is not your responsibility, it is mine.
How can this $1000 "mistake" be justified in the circumstances?

POLiSH

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If a chargeback was done with a the credit card that was stolen, why would start paying back enom his own funds. I have had a credit card stolen in the past and it was always taken care of by the "Credit Card Company." not the persons who's card was stolen.

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
POLiSH said:
If a chargeback was done with a the credit card that was stolen, why would start paying back enom his own funds. I have had a credit card stolen in the past and it was always taken care of by the "Credit Card Company." not the persons who's card was stolen.

That's a very good point you raise Polish.

You are never liable for stolen or fraudulent transaction on a credit card as long as they are notified within a reasonable time (I believe its 30 days past your billing date, possibly even longer) which works out to almost 2-mos time to notify them from what I understand.

Why in the world would anyone even think of VOLUNTARILY reimbursing a merchant for fraudulent activity with a stolen credit card, especially thousands of dollars? Perhaps he is not aware of the credit card policies, and how easy they make it to dispute charges.

italiandragon

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
is it possible that was a friend/brother/relative and Mr Deleted , rather than put this other person in trouble, took the problem on his shoulders and trying to make everyone happy, maybe did not find all the money in time to calm the other people involved?

A thief would not pay. A thief would just walk away.

WhoDatDog

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
He gave his password to someone else and they used a stolen card. Then, he saw there was extra money in his account so he bought a name for
$1,000. Coincidentally, he is in financial straights and just recently let his best name go for $1,000 and future draft picks. That name, deleted.com, has a value in the tens of thousands of dollars.

In the very best scenario he has shown some of the worst judgment I have ever seen. The worst case scenario has him knowingly involved with most of this. The worst case scenario would be the betting favorite to an impartial observer.

I think this guy is probably a good-hearted person who puts himself in continuous situations where he gets to play the innocent victim. There are too many unrelated instances where terrible judgment has been used.

He's hanging on by a thread. Which way will the story turn next. Stay tuned.

namestrands

The Bishop
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
non of us are beyond reproach. The very nature of domaining is somewhat dubious, and people who live in glass houses should never throw stones.

This is an issue between the parties involved. Joe has made some down right silly mistakes in the past few days, ones I fear he will never be able to put behind him, but they are his mistakes and the people who he tried to slander have forgiven him so thats the end of it and I understand he is sorting out the other issues.

Joe is going to be taking a sebatical from it all. He has proven to be a great resource to the forum and he should be judged on that, and not on recent incidents. We all make mistakes.

The thread should close as it serves no purpose whatsoever except that to tarnish the name of a once respected member.

Mitigating circumstances, sometimes call for mitigating measures.

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
namestrands said:
The thread should close as it serves no purpose whatsoever except that to tarnish the name of a once respected member.

Mitigating circumstances, sometimes call for mitigating measures.

Agreed.

Thread closed.

Mr.deleted unbanned to resolve any open issues and defend himself in any accusations.

We are all human and make mistakes.

-=DCG=-

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom