Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

multiple users from 1 ip address

Status
Not open for further replies.

victornumber

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi,
The admin said to come here to the mods. I live in an apartment with a static id address because the internet is provided in the rent. There are 30+ families in the building and 20+ teens. I would like to invit both my brother and my friend from downstairs to join this forum. There would be more than 1 user from the same ip address because of this. If this isn't allowed, then would we be able to share one account to avoid the problem.

Upvote 0

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
we've had instances where different users may have had the same or similar ip's, but we certainly don't allow the sharing of accounts for individuals.

victornumber

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi. I know. I'm just asking what I should do in this instance but if its separate accounts then it would show the same ip address like the other domain forum where the admin banned me and the newly created account that I refered my neighbor downstairs thinking that both accounts are the "same" person because it came from the same ip address and there were no chance of providing evidence or contacting the admin. I think this forum's admin told me to tell you guys that there would be more than 1 user coming in from this ip address either at different times or at the same time.

C

Chuck

It's perfectly fine as long as you all have separate accounts and aren't dong things such as bidding on each others domain auctions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom