Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Muslim Extremism!!!!!???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Domain Days 2024

Samuel

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sadam has killed more muslims than any other single person in the world. He killed thousands of innocent Kuwaitis, Kurdish and Shiate muslims including women, children and old people(all muslims). Even as of today Sunni muslims are killing Shiate muslims every day in Iraq. Please don't blame America for that.

If someone comes in my house and kills my mother, sister, daughter, son, brother or father, believe me I will do the same. I had told my preacher not to teach me how to forgive someone who harmed my family. I'm sorry, that's not OK.

Talkhost

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Although I somewhat agree with your statements, this has to be the poorest written and argued post I have seen in a long time.

Would you care to elaborate and give some valid points as to why this is a poor argument/post in your opinion???

I did not make any argument... I simply made a statement based on personal observation. No trace of an argument as far as I'm concerned...... Purely a statement I put forward for discussion.

Please enlighten us with your higher level intelligence so we can all learn by our mistakes....

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom