Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

My account suspended for inactivity

Status
Not open for further replies.

uni-market

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
My PD account is suspended for inactivity.
And I really want to continue work with parkingdots
Can the parkingdots stuff to reactivate my account?
I will move some domain names to parkingdots.

BReininger

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
We are currently updating our systems and are temporarily not accepting new accounts. Also, due to the high demand, we can only accept accounts that have 20k visitors per day that are direct navigation/type-in traffic. If you meet the second requirement and would like to apply, please do so towards the end of May.

Barbara Reininger
Product Manager

netfounder

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Parkingdots.com payment didnot support paypal?
We are currently updating our systems and are temporarily not accepting new accounts. Also, due to the high demand, we can only accept accounts that have 20k visitors per day that are direct navigation/type-in traffic. If you meet the second requirement and would like to apply, please do so towards the end of May.

Barbara Reininger
Product Manager

sattv2000

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Barbara, is that twenty thousand visitors per day(20000) per domain? Whew! With that many visitors who would park their domains?

Dr Nump

Call me Doc !
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Barbara, is that twenty thousand visitors per day(20000) per domain? Whew! With that many visitors who would park their domains?

Infact , there are some "big guy" who control a portfolio which contain 5k+ domains . They may meet parkingdots standard. But I bet none of them will take part in.

Nump

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
With such traffic all you do is get a direct feed.

sattv2000

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I wonder how many accounts they are counting on?

scottle

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
My account was banned too. I looked at several of the domains that were banned & it appears that parkingdots.com put another ad in place of the banned sites. I found that out when I checked Google. Suggest you look at your banned sites to see what comes up. My website name even shows up in Google as "banned". So it apppears that the banned sites were replaced with www.ksnt27.com advertising. If everything is correct they take advantage of the traffic without paying $$$.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom