Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

My apologies to Duke and Lotsofissues

Status
Not open for further replies.

izopod

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I would like to tender my apologies to both of these gentlemen.

Although I feel strongly about certain issues, I shouldn't have expressed myself in the way I did.

Again, my apologies to you all.

izopod

StockDoctor

** Mr. Pink **
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Amen Izopod I'm sure a few of us were sitting back thinking what the ? Duke, and you are both quality guys. Good that you put in that apology. You're entitled to your opinion of DS as much as anyone else is entitled to theirs. I've had a couple rifts with some members over there too (just as here), but it does have some nice unique features and some good people as well. Just a different culture. Doc

Fearless

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Stocdoctor
You're entitled to your opinion of DS as much as anyone else is entitled to theirs.

I hope they burn in heaven. :eek:

Larry

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Nice gesture Izopod.

(and NameSlave - deleting my thread makes your post no less reprehensible...to make back-handed statements as you did at Duke and other forums.. and then deleting my thread but not altering your post is shameful. professional? actions speak louder than words...you have a long way to go.)

Mr Webname

Oldbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Larry

(and NameSlave - deleting my thread makes your post no less reprehensible...to make back-handed statements as you did at Duke and other forums.. and then deleting my thread but not altering your post is shameful. professional? actions speak louder than words...you have a long way to go.)

I don't think this was the place for that.

Larry

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I appreciate your opinion web.

Larry

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Whois - I'd be happy to extend an apology to nameslave if he:

1) removes his post

2) Apologies to Duke

3) Agrees not to insult members

4) Agrees not to open previously closed threads to add his opinions.

Whois..this was a closed issue as far as I was concerned. You know that I received a pm concerning this to which I replied (if you aren't aware of that fact you should try harder to get into the information loop in that back room). To re-open this issue by requesting an apology is silly....

However, if nameslave agrees to the above I will gladly extend an apology.

larry

actnow

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
We all say things in the heat of the moment. But, it shows a lot of character when we admit we made a mistake. And, apologize to the other party.

Unfortunately, I do a lot of apologizing because I make a least hundred mistakes a day !!!

I have been actively observing this forum for over 3 months plus many times last year. Most of the members are truly "class acts". And, maybe one or two that are antagonist, but no one particular comes to mind.

Izopod and Duke - both are you are "class acts".

S

Sammy

For the record, our friend Larry, along with numerous others including mods and a committee member, were asked to just stop all the smart remarks and bickering that's been going on for the past few weeks. As you can see, it didn't last long and Larry has now been removed from this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

No members online now.

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom