Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

My DNF birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.

unclewilco

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i have been a member here for 3 years as of today 31st August 2005.

lots has happened, made some good friends (and a couple of misunderstandings), some good sales, some bad buys and some great advice.. and also picked up a few sheds along the way.

I would never say I know what iam talking about in terms of domains, let along anything else, but as a sideline it has been a great reason to be online!

lets hope the next fews years gets better and YOU buy more of my names, its still a part-time(but what is parttime!) hobby for me, but even I, with my odd names have broken even and started to make a profit from parking and the odd bigish private sale, so If I can then anyone can!.

I would thank all the past and present members i have come in contact with for the professional approach, it has taught me a few good lessons about business and that sort of serious stuff...

regards

wilco
oh and share your shed.

monkeyhead

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Congrats :p
Btw noticed your welsh :D are we the only welsh members?
Matt

unclewilco

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think there is another "boyo" on the forum. (bah) but I know there are few with Welsh related domains, as i get the odd PM...

all the best

wilco

monkeyhead

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
unclewilco said:
I think there is another "boyo" on the forum. (bah) but I know there are few with Welsh related domains, as i get the odd PM...

all the best

wilco
:cheeky: cool,
Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom