Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Service My domain is expiring NEED HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColdGin

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
My domain in Namebargain is expiring (actually expired on 10/3/06) and I´m trying to renew, everything goes ok till I fill the payment metohd with a credit card and when I push submit it says...

We are unable to process this transaction because we are currently not accepting orders from this IP. (I´m from Israel)

I know Nambargain it´s a Register.com company and I had problems with them before....

Someone has an ide how can I solve it right now?

Thank you

Dale Hubbard

Formerly 'aZooZa'
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Get someone else to do it for you. Change the security information temporarily, allow someone else in to do it, then PayPal them the money and resecure the account. I'll do it or you can ask a mod etc. Best of luck!

ColdGin

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I don´t understand...the problem is the where the credit card is from? or that the adress is from Israel?

I tried right now changing the info from the country and put the info from the my parents country...Argentina...but it doesn´t work either....it seems its a cc problem or something else...that nothing new from them....it happened before with register.com

Dale Hubbard

Formerly 'aZooZa'
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It's a CC problem I think. The CC transaction provider/merchant is either refusing the CC or the IP address that you're using.

yesbrilliant

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I also suppose the problem is with the CC because of the IP that tells the CC which your country is. CC companies are now refusing dealing with some countries due to the high rate of fraud. Some blacklisted countries are Nigeria and Uganda, for example, althoug I never heard about Israel.

My company itself already had a problem similar to this when we lost the money since we provided the service to Nigeria and the "card holder" then cancelled the payment for absolutely no reason. Only later the CC company told about this problem.

Like Azooza said, ask somebody else to pay the CC for you from another good standing country, according to the CC. Just changing the country name in the payment panel will not help.

Hope that helps.

(PS: I am not attacking any country or anybody, it is just my experience).

ColdGin

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well, I use credit card very often...and never happend me this. I think Israel it´s a normal country and cannot be compared to Nigeria and Uganda...although I don´t blame you.

domain newbie

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
just initiate transfer to somewhere where you can use your ccard as its expiring anyways

ColdGin

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Solved. Asked a friend in South America to enter with my password and push ¨Purchase¨.

Tomorrow I´m transfering this name outside Namebargain. Thanks to G'd I will not have more domains controlled by Register.com

Thanks to all the suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom