Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

My Eyes!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

stuff

Mr Domeen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Also, I cannot for the life of me find a PM button on peoples posts!

Simply click on username and "send PM"

cyphix

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks stuff!

Kid Kool

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Mr Webname said:
What makes you say it didn't need an upgrade?
Are you still using Windows 3.1? - I doubt it, most people have gone from 3.1 to Windows 95 to Windows 98 or XP, NT, 2000 or whatever.
Do you still play space invaders or ping pong or do you now use 3D interactive games?
Are you still on a black & white television or do you watch in colour and stereo sound?
Do you still use an old valve radio or do you have a Hi-Fi tuner, video recorder and DVD player?
Everything in technology evolves to produce better features and in computer terms that includes greater security for users and providers alike and helps to counter hackers who constantly strive to cause havoc.
It's just that it takes a bit of time to get used to things - initially we don't like it when things change, even for the better, but as we settle into using them we appreciate the benefits and make full use of them to our own advantage.

actually i still play the super nintendo because i think it was the best game console ever made. The games out now are all about the graphics.

i still prefer the unique sound of a record player to cds and today's overproduced crap.

same goes for todays awful movies that are all about the special effects and nowhere near the quality of the filmmaking of even 25 years ago.

i still use aol 5.0 i don't update every week they send a new disk.

Personally i just think dnforum is great because of the users and the "text", the data basically. I think some of the new features are fine. i just think the new version/layout is irritating, and many others seem to agree.

long live version 2.0!

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom