Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
  • You must be a member of DNForum for a minimum of 30 days and have contributed to the community prior to being allowed to post an offer or create a new discussion of an affiliate program. This notice will disappear when your account is eligible.

You may also contact support if you feel you are receiving this message in error.
Daily Diamond

my imagination or do allposters conversions suck?

Status
Not open for further replies.

StuntPope

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have a website getting about 4,000 uniques/day, general entertainment related and my Amazon links are converting at a steady 0.8%, basically moving several products per day and more now leading up to christmas.

Allposters on the other hand, is getting almost as many clickthrough's, the product links is nearly as well optimized as the amazon (simply because amazon's database is just a lot deeper) but I'm finding the conversion rate is just plain awful. I'm lucky if I get a sale a month on over 2,000 or 3,000 unique visitors.

Just seems pretty low, I've even been checking my link code but it all looks good.

Thoughts?

Domain Summit 2024

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
IMO allposters.com is no good. After sending lots of well targeted traffic to my posters site for more than 1 yr I do not recall getting poster sales in ages. But who to go to next? The reason we switched there was because art.com was just as bad. Anyone know a good posters affiliate in addition to the 2 big players mentioned?

gworld

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It is a Joke. I stopped long time ago. no sales at all, it does not seem reasonable.

fryman04

Master of the cave
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have never in my life seen a post of someone saying that he is earning good $ with poster stores.

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
gworld said:
It is a Joke. I stopped long time ago. no sales at all, it does not seem reasonable.

It is alledged there is something very suspect about art.com and allposters.com.

How is is possible there could be on average 50+/visits/week well targeted going to a posters website for about 2 yrs and not get even one sale of a low cost poster?

That's approx 5,000 visits in total and not even a single sale, which is very hard to believe, isn't it, and makes you wonder just how legitimate some affiliates really are in giving credit for sales?

Nova

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hey said:
http://www.oneposter.com/ - Found this place from some affiliate site dunno if it's good.

Looks like it might be worth a try. I put my money where my mouth is and partly dumped one of the ones mentioned above. If this one doesn't seem legit, can always dump it too.

a2zofb2b

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
StuntPope said:
I have a website getting about 4,000 uniques/day, general entertainment related and my Amazon links are converting at a steady 0.8%, basically moving several products per day and more now leading up to christmas.

Allposters on the other hand, is getting almost as many clickthrough's, the product links is nearly as well optimized as the amazon (simply because amazon's database is just a lot deeper) but I'm finding the conversion rate is just plain awful. I'm lucky if I get a sale a month on over 2,000 or 3,000 unique visitors.

Just seems pretty low, I've even been checking my link code but it all looks good.

Thoughts?

Not sure which feed use for the Allposters.
Could you post your website address.
If you are using the allposters feed from oneclickdesign
http://www.oneclickdesigns.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=125
Then you should exclude posters_click.php in robots.txt
If you don't exclude posters_click.php in robots.txt then google and friends will follow those links, and they'll show up as clicks in reports.

We use the feed from Oneclickdesigns for our sites
http://www.Music-Poster.org and
http://www.MusicPoster.org
and we make around $100 a month

We are listed on 1 & 7th in yahoo for the term
music poster
movie poster

freestyler

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It was a waste for me.....stopped long ago as well...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom