Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

my nipples are hard

Status
Not open for further replies.

NameTower

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
They don't have them any more if they had them before.

Digital Address

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It wasn't the first time that I had landed on the site. They were trying to pickup "straying" traffic, similar to Network Solutions' fiasco.

Chaiki

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
RE: Explorer apparently appends ".org" to the name and then tries to access that site.

That's not entirely true.. IE tries com.com in the name first.. then com.net and hits com.org last. CNET owns com.com so they are not activating wildcards.. com.net is a million bucks to the first taker and the guy who owns it told me once he's too scare to light the full wildcards because the traffic flow will crash his servers. Digimedia just decided they had the guts and bandwidth to light theirs up ... hence they get the traffic. But the net could kill the org trick anytime they wanted and the com.com would trump them all if cnet ever got the notion to do so. Oh and longhorn will likely kill them all once that OS gets fully adopted around 2010. (if ms is still the dominant browser)

Zearo

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Wow. If I had all the money I wish I had, I would seriously be trying to buy philippines.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom