Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

My Retirement As Moderator.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beachie

Mr Flippy Returns..
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You've done a great job, Nick! :) Good luck with all your projects!!

buddy

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Good luck on your new ventures Popper and be good :)

MBZ

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
A class exit to a splendid campaign......

Always leave 'em wanting more my man......Godspeed. :cool:

DarkestWeb

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Muhahahaha NP is just afraid that now that I've got him buying names like IKilledYourMom.com that he's goign to give the forum a bad wrap LOL.

Good job NP, nice doing the business we have done, and you finally got rid of that worthless proxy :)

mastmnds

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
namepopper you leaving? good now i can work my way in as mod j/k will miss yea man and doberry he comment above about loving you in a guyish way he is only after your budwieser man. watch out :)

M

mole

This thread is really sad. Thanks pops for everything. You've been an A+++ moderator and will be sorely missed. But good to hear you are starting to get real busy with your work. Lots of bucks to be made I guess.

*salute to Pop*

StockDoctor

** Mr. Pink **
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks Nick!

Your hard work helped build this forum into the great place that it is today, and we all owe you an Atta Boy. By the way, with that kind of experience, I'm sure you'd qualify for any zookeeper job out there. Now sit back and have some fun with this stuff.
Doc

Luc

Old school
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Nick did a killer job as a moderator.

Thanks for all your dedication and hard work, this place
will never be the same without you!

Best of luck and stay in touch with us!
Luc L.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

izopod

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well done old chap!! It's pretty hard to moderate these days without people finding fault with you, or flaming you. To your credit I didn't see any of that. With over 2600 members that is really a incredible feat!!

Therefore it is my honor to recommend to the "DNF Hall of Fame" voting committee that you be recommended to be it's first inductee. All in favor....

Good luck in your retirement and keep us informed on your projects that you have in the works.

izopod

interbuy

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Nick you were an excellent moderator, unbiased and fair, good luck with your projects.

interbuy

lawpsych

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If ever I needed an Avatar, it's now, 'cause there would be a tear running down its little face.

I will REALLY miss you as a moderator, Nick. You have brought an element of caring, humanity, and kindness to your role and I'll miss you in that role.

On the other hand, now that you're no longer a moderator, is it okay for me to have a full-blown crush on you?

Where the %$#@ is a blushing smilie when I need one?

No Avatar ...

No Blushing Smilie ...

No Nick as Mod ...

ARGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

I think I see that blushing smilie, but it's at the top of the page, and I need one right HERE!!!!! Nick, what am I gonna do without you????

I wish you the VERY best of luck in all of your new creative projects, but if you think you've heard the last of me ,

well ....

I don't think so!!!

Thanks for bringing a lot of class to this group and for being a wonderful listener and a person who really cares.

It's going to take someone with incredible talents to fill YOUR shoes ....

Please stay in touch, okay????

Hugs,
Sheila

Ciqala

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
*sings*
"Nick and lawpsych sitting in a tree..." :laugh:

Ed30

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by lawpsych
If ever I needed an Avatar, it's now, 'cause there would be a tear running down its little face.

On the other hand, now that you're no longer a moderator, is it okay for me to have a full-blown crush on you?

Where the %$#@ is a blushing smilie when I need one?

No Avatar ...

No Blushing Smilie ...

I think I see that blushing smilie, but it's at the top of the page, and I need one right HERE!!!!! Nick, what am I gonna do without you????

:weird:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom