Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

MyDomain.com Stealing Traffic??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chad

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Nevermind. Misread.

actnow

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am glad to hear that it mydomains was not trying to be sneaky.

And, since DNF is the premier forum for the "name business" it would be foolish if the registrars didn't look in on us.

And, I am sure BuyDomains, Names Admn and Ult. also look in.

And, probably they are members, we just don't know it.

OnSpec

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the update and better late than never I suppose. However, it may have been a case of "too little too late".

IMO, MyDomain would be better served if it were pro-active in addressing these situations, rather than re-active. It would have taken very little time and effort to send out a quick email to all MD members telling them about the snafu, and more importantly, letting us know how it affected us and what you were doing to remedy the situation. In that vein, we all could have made informed decisions about what we wanted to do with our domain properties.

By not keeping us informed, MD caused a lot of its key customers to question your integrity. Adding fuel to the fire by advertising on the backs of our properties was not smart at all. Nuff' said.

I will keep my domains at MyDomains for the time being, but will certainly keep a closer eye on the situation.

M

mole

Just curious, why don't you guys just use the full featured DNS at eNom for forwarding URLs? :confused: It's free.

George is right. Services like UltraDNS can cost a bomb if you have hundreds of names.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom