Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Name Administration Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seraphim

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Name Administration Inc. owns a domain that I would really like to purchase for development. I sent them an extremely attractive offer, but so far they haven't responded. Do they have any members here at DNForum?
Anyone know the owner, or an employee that I could get in touch with?

I'm probably SOL.

Domain Days 2024

CashCowDomains

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I know the owner and you are pretty much SOL from my personal experience.

jberryhill

Philadelphia Lawyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm still waiting to hear back on my offer to Britney Spears to take her out to dinner.

jasdon11

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
They have let a couple of names go recently - one for 20 odd grand, the other for six figures.

stuff

Mr Domeen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Name Administration Inc. owns a domain that I would really like to purchase for development. I sent them an extremely attractive offer, but so far they haven't responded. Do they have any members here at DNForum?

I'm probably SOL.

well then it was not attractive at all.
If You make 5-6 figures daily in PPC, i would also not sell anything

Seraphim

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thought I would at least check if they were members here.

JayB

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
yeh, they dont sell at all from what i have seen/heard. i get so frustrated over people who dont sell, even if you offer loads more than the appaised value.

Regards, JMD

Beachie

Mr Flippy Returns..
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
yeh, they dont sell at all from what i have seen/heard. i get so frustrated over people who dont sell, even if you offer loads more than the appaised value.

Regards, JMD
Here's the thing: if you offer loads more than the appraised value, then the domain is worth loads more than the appraised value, otherwise you wouldn't have offered loads more than the appraised value ;)

ShaunP

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
chris chena wrote somewhere that he bought a domain off em. He made an offer they reponded by opening escrow.

It's quite simple...make the RIGHToffer. They are not the bargain shoe department at K-mart.

Shaun

Nova

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Here's the thing: if you offer loads more than the appraised value, then the domain is worth loads more than the appraised value, otherwise you wouldn't have offered loads more than the appraised value ;)

:lol: I'll buy that for a dollar!

Duckinla

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm still waiting to hear back on my offer to Britney Spears to take her out to dinner.

She'll show you the goods for free. Can only imagine what a dinner gets you. Fatherhood?

EM @MAJ.com

Visit MAJ.com for domain forsale.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

I'm probably SOL.

Not attractive offer, send new high offer you might get it.

sasquatch

Telling it like it is
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
If you knew how much money they waste in drops, you would've upped your offer.

They are by far the strangest "outfit" outthere. On one hand they overpay big time in drops (and strip joints), on the other they don't sell when offered above and beyond realistic value, even when their names don't make a single dollar daily in ppc. They suposedly refuse 100M+ offers for their gazillion-numbers strong domain portfolio, just so that they can purpote to be a "media company" and have all the perceived power that comes with it. Exclusivity and elusiveness is their game, even when claiming to be "captains of their industry". Sounds like a lot of pretentious cow manure to me, but hey it works!

And as for also making money with bunch of TM names, never mind. At least they are not brazen and hypocritical like the Evil Empire.

Digital Address

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Was told by a very reliable source that their entire portfolio, which I believe contains just over 110,000 domains, has recently been put into play!

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

lovin it! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom