Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
  • You must be a member of DNForum for a minimum of 30 days and have contributed to the community prior to being allowed to post an offer or create a new discussion of an affiliate program. This notice will disappear when your account is eligible.

You may also contact support if you feel you are receiving this message in error.
Domain summit 2024

name and info on Overture's domain program?

Status
Not open for further replies.

basscaster

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I've heard that Overture has a domain affiliate network - can anyone post a link to their onfo on how to sign up, and the basic criteria for joining?

thnx

hanogl

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
They have some very confusing stuff on their website. If I remember correctly you need a few million hits per month. Oter criteria probably apply.

basscaster

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
hanogl -

do you have a url where i can read about their program?

also, can anyone show me an example of what an overture/domain landing page looks like? PM if you don't want to post the url in the thread.

thanx

hanogl said:
They have some very confusing stuff on their website. If I remember correctly you need a few million hits per month. Oter criteria probably apply.

strongvis

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You can contact their biz development. Last I heard 1 million monthly / unique visitors MINIMUM.

Steen

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
strongvis said:
You can contact their biz development. Last I heard 1 million monthly / unique visitors MINIMUM.
Unique SEARCHES.

Not visitors :worried:

changejobs

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If you have strong generic domains along with good traffic, feel free to pm me for help.

regards
larry

xbase234 said:
I've heard that Overture has a domain affiliate network - can anyone post a link to their onfo on how to sign up, and the basic criteria for joining?

thnx

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom