Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Name taken without due process ?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

seeker

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
would the Philadelphia lawyer please answer then If this law is/can be enacted in the following conditions

(1) US registars only
(2) US registars but non US resident
(3) foreigh registar
(4) Non US citizen/non US registars?

Also, If someone happens to be from the city of Olympia, either the original Olympia in Greece, or any other one in Greece, do you think the IOC or anyone else can actually even as much as question them as to why they are using a name containing any of the above variants?

Thanks!

jberryhill

Philadelphia Lawyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Do you want french fries with that?

LewR

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Final say on this matter....

I learned a lot - The Olympic committee has powers similar to the Nazi party - what they want and what they say is law, screw the normal legal system.

I believe I had the right to register, own and develop OlympicStores.com, but the law says otherwise, and I do not have the resources to challenge it with prosects of recuperating such expenses.

Thanks everyone - topic closed ......

bidawinner

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by LewR
Final say on this matter....

I learned a lot - The Olympic committee has powers similar to the Nazi party - what they want and what they say is law, screw the normal legal system.

I believe I had the right to register, own and develop OlympicStores.com, but the law says otherwise, and I do not have the resources to challenge it with prosects of recuperating such expenses.

Thanks everyone - topic closed ......

And with this knowledge would you allow the Nazi party to continue ? would you resist or would you allow yourself to be herded aboard the train of submission and death ?

LewR

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by bidawinner

And with this knowledge would you allow the Nazi party to continue ? would you resist or would you allow yourself to be herded aboard the train of submission and death ?

As I do not have the powers to attack front on, does not mean I will not sacrifice to battle in the war.... The US Olympic Committee has lost more than they gained - I can assure you of this. This is not a patriot issue - this is an issue of justice.

Of course bribes are legal in the IOC, not domain name ownership.

:))

jberryhill

Philadelphia Lawyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
"what they want and what they say is law, screw the normal legal system."

I agree that it is an unfairly broad law, but it was Congress and the President which enacted the law via the normal legal system.

But, yes, it is tough to fight someone who has their own law.

bidawinner

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by LewR

As I do not have the powers to attack front on, does not mean I will not sacrifice to battle in the war.... The US Olympic Committee has lost more than they gained - I can assure you of this. This is not a patriot issue - this is an issue of justice.

Of course bribes are legal in the IOC, not domain name ownership.

:))

:laugh:

I dont know Lew.. If you have the money energy time etc. then go for it..

Personally I have found that life wiithout frustrations is much more enjoyable...I would sneak around the train then into the woods and from a safe distance make it known what slime they are..

and hopefully someday those with money time energy and who thrive on lehgal combat will see the constant nipping at their heels and decide this looks like a a good fight and will take up the fight for (on the oppressed side) if not profit for recognition and ego .. and once in a century one comes along and will do it just because it's the right thing to do :laugh:

Oh --screw all that nonsense.. I like your bribery idea ! :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom