Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

NameBargain changed--right before my eyes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am a very happy eNom customer now--but still have some names at NameBargain.com from past registrations. I was using my account there--and when my list was loading--BOOM--an entirely new design and layout appeared. Unfortunately it also wiped out most of my information--and now I have to wait for a reply to a email reporting the problem.

I would advise not logging in there today.

The new design is much different than before though. Check it out.

izopod

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by NamePopper
I am a very happy eNom customer now--but still have some names at NameBargain.com from past registrations. I was using my account there--and when my list was loading--BOOM--an entirely new design and layout appeared. Unfortunately it also wiped out most of my information--and now I have to wait for a reply to a email reporting the problem.

I would advise not logging in there today.

The new design is much different than before though. Check it out.

I like the design better than the "el cheapo", kid with frontpage express look. :laugh:

Sorry to hear about your getting cut off mid-upload...That wasn't cool in my book. Stuff like this should be done at night. When were you accesssing your account?

izopod

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi izopod. I agree--they should make the changes late at night--not in the middle of the day. It was only a few hours ago--about 10 minutes before my post. I still can't get to my stuff either. Thanks for the warning NameBargain!

What a different look than before huh? They re-designed Register.com a while back--now NameBargain--so maybe Afternic is next.

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hey izopod--Greg has put using an avatar on sale--only 500 points now instead of 1000. I noticed you have enough points now too. I just purchased the rights to use one today for myself.

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have any idea why NameBargain.com is charging .info for $31.50 per year when it's only $9.95 at GoDaddy and $10 for OpenSRS resellers?

FYI: It used to be $9.99 just like .biz :confused:

alldig

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
NameBargain.com just wants to inflate the price and hopefully fool some newbies....or you could just get $8.65 pricing for .info @ www.domainhighway.com

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I noticed that too. Interesting that .info is the only extension they are charging so much for. You are right Slave--they actually raised the price for that extension.

I think alldig is prob correct--they are hoping to find people who don't know any better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom