Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Namedrive account suspended

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrT

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Just had first full month and managed to reach the withdraw amount. Impressed with ND website, stats and customisation settings. Much better earnings than Sedo.

But this is all a complete waste of my time as my account has been SUSPENDED. Shocked, disgusted that they did not email me to inform me, now waiting for a response to emails, no information on their site as to why they suspend accounts.

I used to log onto ND daily but have now decided to log on less often, today I decided to have a quick look at stats only to find my account had been suspended and the webpage says "This domain has been blocked".

Moved back to Sedo, they might give me less earnings, but less hassle and are not going to SUSPEND my account and keep my earnings. Such a waste of time and effort. Complaint to Trading Standards (UK consumer watchdog) will be forthcoming.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Sedo less earnings than NameDrive? C'est impossible!

MrT

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have a tiny amount of quality traffic from internet shoppers.

ND allowed me to tailor the page to the products those shoppers are looking for. Giving me 6 months of Sedo earnings in 1 month.

Shame they don't like me.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Why would they not like you? They make a cut of your earnings.

Apparently the traffic was deemed artificial.

MrT

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm in breach of the T+Cs,

"Traffic:
Traffic on domains parked with NameDrive can originate from two sources only: type in
(direct navigation) traffic and existing search engine results / expired traffic. All other types of
traffic including bought traffic, traffic driven by PPC campaigns, traffic directed from
hyperlinks are not permitted. If your traffic originates from any sources other than type-in and
search engine traffic, it must first be cleared with NameDrive LLC. "
(Reference - http://www.namedrive.com/txt_terms/Namedrive_Terms_and_Conditions_en.html)

I assume my traffic is directed for hyperlinks as I certainly haven't got the knowledge or resources to set up a PPC campaign or buy traffic.
Sorry, but my limited knowledge of the internet tells me that the internet doesn't work without hyperlinks as they allow users to browse between pages.
Anyway they will not pay out or allow me to access my account again. Back with Sedo. Very dissappointed with Namedrive. Will teach me to read and understand T+Cs in future.

hardbyte

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
ut this is all a complete waste of my time as my account has been SUSPENDED. Shocked, disgusted that they did not email me to inform me, now waiting for a response to emails, no information on their site as to why they suspend accounts.

Been there done that .com
Got the T-shirt .net

gemsergio

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You are probabbly in Breach of SEDO T&C as well and every other domain parking service as well. What you are probabbly doing has nothing to do with domain Parking. You are hurting us directly with your action. Just put the adsense up and leave the parking companies alone.
We pay for your mistakes.

MrT

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
How is it hurting anyone?

I have traffic coming from manufacturers websites from customers wishing to purchase their products and my parked site sends them to the appropriate site.

Adsense, if I am not mistaken, will require me to use a hosting service to maintain a webpage to incert their ads, this would be a waste of time as my revenue will only just cover the hosting costs.

gemsergio

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Wait so you have ads on manufactures websites (so they produce something) that have links to your parked pages for their customer to click on your ads so they will than buy their own products?
There are plenty of free hosting, you are not dealing with domains and true type in traffic stop doing what you do its not legal and it goes against our community.

NameDriver

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello Mr T,

Please mail me your account details and I'll look into it.

Ed

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
try parked.com if you have real genuine traffic...

gemsergio

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
And they will ban you even faster :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom