Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

NameDrive Constructive Criticism

Status
Not open for further replies.

barefoot

Go barefoot!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I've been very pleased with ND over the past 12 months or so that I've parked with them.

But it just so happens that I was trying to provide some traffic/rev stats for one of my domains to a potential buyer today and it's frustrating to not be able to access my account or view my landing pages.

PeterMan

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
funny, I have been in and out of my account all day, I just added two new domains...

NameDriver

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Thanks for the support. Regarding the downtime, I have checked with tech and we were down for 10 minutes about 1 hour ago due to a malicious attack. These things are coming in every day and normally get repelled, but this one was particualrly concerted. Just before the TRAFFIC show...

I don't know if you've had a look at Mr Blogs, but he knows all sorts of things going on at ND. If there isn't an update there about any weird behaviour, then it probably means we need to be informed, so anything that happens, you can contact us at [email protected] for emergencies...

Hope you all have a good weekend.

Ed

fonzie007

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It was just working for me a few minutes ago.

barefoot

Go barefoot!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
A tracert indicates it could be a problem with one of the servers forwarding requests en route from an Ontario ISP to NameDrive's servers. Doesn't seem to be a problem with ND itself.

FalkinPro1

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, don't to jump in here, but I just opened a ND account and wanted to say thanks for all the great info :eek:k:

Jacksplat

No time to chit-chat
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I've been using NameDrive for a while, and wanted to comment on my experience thus far.

The first thing I absolutely can't stand about their service, is that the revenue stats aren't presented live. Why is this the case?

I also find that their stats seem to really be lacking as far usability is concerned. I think graphs that can show long term trends are really useful, I can't seem to find this option in the control panel. That brings me to my next criticism, does anyone else find their control panel to be extremely tedious to navigate. They really need to clean the control panel up, and streamline it much more. I find myself wasting a lot of time flipping between pages that seem to present the same information.

The payout seems to be about par with Sedo.

I feel the complete opposite to every statement you made here. Especially the sedo claim being about par.

I'm the first one who'll put a service in its place. And I've always supported namedrive in and out of forums simply from their awesome system and service, and the payouts far surpass every place ive tried.

Jack

floatingworld

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
it would be nice if namedrive could develop some more templates...any chance of this engine starting up again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom