Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

NameDrive doesn't allow click fraud

Status
Not open for further replies.

isstern35

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
well read my previous posts... i used polarptr to advertise my domains and my account got suspended. i didnt know i couldnt do that i made $400 every day.... last month i was making less cuz i was investing less money.

Duckinla

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Looks like PolarPTR is a site that pays people to click on ads? If this is correct, then by using them you paid people to click on your ads! How could you even imagine that would be legal? Do you think the advertisers want to pay just to have people click on their ads? Don't you think the advertisers want some return on all this money they are paying out? Don't you think they want to actually have a chance of selling something? I'm sorry you didn't understand, but if you really have that little understanding of this industry, we are better off without you. Your actions are going to put the rest of us out of business in the long run!!

wolfis.com

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
isstern35 , this is the whole problem - YOU CAN NOT ADVERTIZE !!!

why don't just get this in your head ?

this is how parking works :

jim smith regs shinygreenunderwaer.com and all of a sudden shiny green underwaer come in style and everyone want to by shiny green underwaer so they type into the browser shinygreenunderwaer.com and click on the links of people who want to sell their shiny green underwaer ( brand new once of course) and jim smith get 3 cents or something like it for 'comission' bringing buyer to the advertizers website.

really much more complicated than my example ,but since you don't understand that you can not advertize your parked domain name,i tried to keep it simple.

Mr. Deleted

DNForum Mod
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Duckinla said:
Looks like PolarPTR is a site that pays people to click on ads? If this is correct, then by using them you paid people to click on your ads! How could you even imagine that would be legal? Do you think the advertisers want to pay just to have people click on their ads? Don't you think the advertisers want some return on all this money they are paying out? Don't you think they want to actually have a chance of selling something? I'm sorry you didn't understand, but if you really have that little understanding of this industry, we are better off without you. Your actions are going to put the rest of us out of business in the long run!!
PTR is paid to pead, not prc (paid to click), but what they basicly do is, sent out a link, and the member clicks on an email link to verify they got the email, and it takes them to an advertiser, ie, the parked page.

Vorty

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think people don't realize where the money is coming from. "I'm doing nothing wrong... I'm clicking on the ads... isn't what they want?"

That's sad...

lol 3,500... i make 340 last month and i was like ok this is fun so this month i went all out i made $800 in like 2 days... probably thats y they suspended my account. LOL
It's that funny? We are not in a playground...

Foodie

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I don't park with NameDrive, but find this whole thread very interesting, and NameDrive's responses very reasonable, both to the problems they detected, and the written complaints on dnf.

Dale Hubbard

Formerly 'aZooZa'
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
isstern35 said:
ok so let me see if i got this stright.... parked domains can only recieve renevue from natural clicks or if i sell them... right??
This person needs banning.

isstern35

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
banning from what. i understand what im not suppose to do

j8jweb

DNF Veteran
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
:) very interesting, very funny thread...

I think a plethora of newcomers have recently latched on to the idea of PPC income, without any industry grounding (that PPC veterans have acquired over years). Various real world publications have probably not helped in this regard.

BTW, the Title of this thread is still not fair to Namedrive. I think it should be changed. "Namedrive discusses PTR programs and clickfraud" for instance.

fonzie007

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
j8jweb said:
BTW, the Title of this thread is still not fair to Namedrive. I think it should be changed. "Namedrive discusses PTR programs and clickfraud" for instance.
Agreed. In my experience with ND, they have been professional and responsive to my queries. The title is unfair and should be revised.

NameDriver

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks j8jweb. I think the title change has been discussed, and I have to say that I agree it doesn't exactly reflect well on us. We're effectively being punished in the search engines with titles like these. And all we're doing wrong is trying to protect the industry. Grr.

E

Mr. Deleted

DNForum Mod
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
"ND is the worst in the industry" does not show this thread at google, but "namedrive worst" does mention it, but I guess a person would have to think you are the worst to put that in google

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom