Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

namedrive servers down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpartaN

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hey

Namedrive has been offline for the better part of this week. And so have all of my parked domains on there. Any reason for this? Anyone know when this will be fixed?

I try to go on the site, and it loads for like half an hour. nothing happens.

:?::?::?::?:

NameDriver

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi SpartaN, please can you send me a PM with your account ID so we can look into this as we have experienced no downtime in the last week, so I'd like to get to the bottom of it.

Ed

Platinum

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Last edited:

almecho

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I expect this is probably apache or server related. http://namedrive.com times out for me from Australia but https://namedrive.com works fine.

A domain I have parked with namedrive as well is also not responding at all... Very very bad stuff...

NameDriver

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Thanks for the feedback. We have not seen any outages system-wide, so this seems to be isolated to certain areas. If you are experiencing any difficulties, please PM me so I can send your our resolution tests and we can get this fixed asap.

Ed

wolfis.com

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ed,

would be nice if some at your place checks out your servers - i can not log into my control panel for hours - that page does not load - just check for your self !

this is an ongoing problem with namedrive and it seams none care as i told this months ago my account manager - and still nothing happened - actually it even got worse !!

try to log into my account - NOTHING - DOES NOT LOAD !!

netfleet

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

NameDriver

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Wolfis, yours is a problem we have been aware of for some time and have also put several hours into trying to fix for you personally, but the solution still eludes us. We are revamping the way we deal with stats shortly which should hopefully solve your own problem.

I have also contacted the other people who have posted in this thread personally to try and resolve the issue with them but am yet to receive any response.

If anyone is experiencing any connectivity problems, please PM me so that we can work to resolving it as it is affecting individual members rather than the system as a whole and we need to work with each user on a one to one basis to resolve any outstanding issues.

Thanks for your cooperation on this.

Ed

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom