Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

namedrive up and down

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolfis.com

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i have trouble getting ND all day sometimes the site works for while then its down - everyone else ?

Ian

DNF Exclusive
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The website is up and ok but i doubt whether the stats have updated for the past couple hours.

maxo

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I don't know what the problem is but sometimes my parked domains show blank page with following text "error". I wonder if it is Namedrive side of problem

NameDriver

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm sorry to say that we are having sporadic oddness on the system at the moment. The majority of you will hopefully notice nothing, but logging in at peak times may be somewhat slow.

We are currently upgrading everything from the very roots of our company. We have been around for 10 months and in that time have grown at rates that nobody could ever have foreseen. We have always had an eye on the future and, since September 05, have never had trouble with the system because of having too much traffic for us to handle.
However, it is becoming clear that simply throwing more hardware at the problem has its limits when we are handling such a massive volume of traffic. We are therefore making a good many changes to the system that will set us in fine stead for the future. We are doing this during summer as it is traditionally the lowest traffic time of year, especially when the weather is as it is currently.

Our prime objective in this time is to keep the actual parking pages working as well as possible and, as a result, the homepage may be somewhat slow at peak times. Maxo's comment would suggest otherwise, but we are doing all we can to ensure that your earnings are not affected in any way. Looking at the system as a whole, things still seem to be on an upward trajectory and we are constantly verifying that the system is running smoothly.

The process of ensuring a bright longterm future is nearly complete and we hope that you will never have any problems with slowdown in the future (a big hope, I know as all major PPC companies seem to go down fairly regularly as well as us having one or two issues, but we can hope).

If you have any concerns or questions about this, please feel free to email or PM me.

Hope you all have a great summer if you haven't been on your holidays yet.

Ed

Ian

DNF Exclusive
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
thank you Ed and your ND team for your great work. I look forward to those head-spinning changes!!

Ian

DNF Exclusive
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Has anyone else been experiencing problems for the past one hour? The Namedrive website does not seem to open at all? Thanks

simon

Senior Exclusive Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
its working fine here.

Vorty

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Abraham said:
Has anyone else been experiencing problems for the past one hour? The Namedrive website does not seem to open at all? Thanks
Yes, they are doing something. =))

nafti

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It was a little slow for me earlier as well but seems to be working fine now.

wolfis.com

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
doesn't work again - every day the same !

NameDriver

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
As I said Woflis, our prime concern is to make sure the parking pages work above everything else As a result, the login area may be somewhat slow at peak times (11.00 - 17.00) EST. We are fully aware of the annoyance and are working literally around the clock to get the new solution implemented. I will not pretend that it will happen overnight, but we are looking into short-term solutions to keep the speed up now. The full new solution is to be expected in a matter of days. Until then, we will ensure that the parking pages make sure and we will take any and all steps to ensure that all other features operate as smoothly as possible.
I cannot apologise enough for the inconvenience, we are really taking steps to ensure that this happens now at a slow time of year to ensure we never have to do anything of this nature again when it matters even more.

Ed

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It is frustrating but I'm sure you are doing everything you can to get right. Thanks for keeping us updated.

Preoccupy

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Yes, be patient, please !
i think namedrive will fix their problems pretty soon.
i'm not worker at namedrive, i just say " please be patient"

Ian

DNF Exclusive
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am having trouble to log in to my Namedrive account. Has anyone else experienced the same?

typist

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Abraham said:
I am having trouble to log in to my Namedrive account. Has anyone else experienced the same?
I haven't.

(PS Forgive me for hijacking this thread, but - I just discovered namedruve.com ! great site, and guess who's serving the content... oddly enough the registrants' name is "change me"...)

Ian

DNF Exclusive
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

NameDriver

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Fixed now. Lasted for about 30 minutes. Someone malicious obviously decided to annoy us.

Sorry, not much we can do in these situations except react as fast as possible.

Ed

Ian

DNF Exclusive
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Again I cant open the Namedrive.com site from Switzerland. Anyone experienced the same?

typist

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Again I cant open the Namedrive.com site from Switzerland. Anyone experienced the same?

Grüezi from Hanoi,

in Vietnam I'm having the same problem. Of course this seems to coincide with the time I chose to add 10 new important domains while being on my way to the airport.

%ç&/("*ç.

cheers,
Mathias

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom