Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

namedrive up and down

Status
Not open for further replies.

DNjet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
can't get there here either, USA

NameDriver

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

One of our servers has decided to explode today, so the main site and URL forwarded domains are currently not working. Our server guys are working on this at the moment to get things back up again asap.
We'll make sure that this doesn't affect your parking earnings for the hour or sos downtime today.
Sorry for the inconvenience, things should be fine very shortly.

Ed

NameDriver

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

We now have two new servers running which, I believe, have Lord of the Rings-related names. Everything is looking very snappy on my end. I'm very sorry for the inconvenience and we will make sure that today's earnings are as good as yesterday for you, knowing that Wendesday is generally a stronger day than Thursday.
If anybody has any individual queries, feel free to PM or email me and I'd be happy to help you out.

Ed

chumba

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the update, Ed. I've not had trouble logging in and my sites appears to be resolving, but stats haven't been updated for hours. Any word?

NameDriver

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi Chumba,

The stats updates for today are currently running. As I said, we will retrospectively make sure tomorrow that stats are no lower than yesterday for today (if that makes any sense). This means that stats may be lower than what you're used to for today but will be corrected tomorrow.

Ed

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom