Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

namedrive vs sedo pro any thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mistermouse63

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It's funny that central and eastern European traffic gets the same as Asian at Sedo... Hopefully this will change with time, after all places like Baltic States have amazing GDP growth

ParkQuick.com

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I also find some domains working better at SedoPro and some at NameDrive. Customer service can be spotty at Sedo - sometimes excellent, sometimes it seems non-existent. NameDrive seems more consistent. Both provide pretty good stats now - but Sedo seems to require tweaking to get good income now, while NameDrive merely allows tweaking.

Kirkos

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I found that auto-optimization is better and faster at Namedrive.
However, click prices are lower at Namedrive, at least for my names.

So, if domains are simple to optimize, I'll better park them at SEDO.
If not, NameDrive is my choice.

typist

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
according to alexa, sedoparking.com pages generate approximately 2 pageviews per user, while ndparking.com generates 1.4

possibly intriguing numbers, but useless isolated and for this discussion.

dolansco

LLL or HELLL
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sedo .. for low traffic domains you want to sell ..
I have noticed that if your domain is high traffic .. acceptable CTR .. them EPC is pittance ...
ie
mydomain.com 3000uniqiues 300clicks 4c a click
mydomain.biz 100uniques 10 clicks 80c a click
( that is where mydomain is the same domain in both cases , and same keywords etc & same lander ).. ??
If you have a good domain , you would be better off parking it outside !

mistermouse63

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
After two weeks of optimization 40% domains proved to earn more at Namedrive while the remaining 60% kept earning more at Sedo. By parking all of my domains at Namedrive I would earn about 20% less than by parking all of them at Sedo. However, by dividing domains between these two companies I managed to raise the earnings by 25%. I might add another company to the mix to increase the earning even more. Then again doing all of this takes a lot of patience and effort.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
I am currently looking into Adsense, the mother of all money makers!

mistermouse63

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
yeah, that seems like a good idea... especially taking into account that ppc companies arent getting better with every day

BuyingGuy03

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if there is a minimum number of domains or traffic you have to have in order to get a direct feed from the Google Adsense for Domains program?

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am currently looking into Adsense, the mother of all money makers!

How many hundreds or thousands of real websites do you plan on making, or do you have the high traffic requirements for the Adsense for domains program?

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
How many hundreds or thousands of real websites do you plan on making, or do you have the high traffic requirements for the Adsense for domains program?

I think you misunderstood the methodology. I have the traffic, all I have to do is template the content, add Adsense.

mistermouse63

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I think what acroplex meant was that you dont need hundreds or thousands of real websites. All you have to do is to set up several template websites and direct all the traffic to them. For example, you have 40 domains related to airlines, which does not mean you need 40 Adsense website. 1 or 2 would be enough, you just forward all the domain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom