Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Namejet: TERRIBLE redesign. Does anyone like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ksinclair

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Namejet redesigned itself, and it sucks badly. The colors are odd, its harder to read,
and it spreads out more on the page. Its not as compact.

If you want to get work done, you want compact and clear. Whomever did this design
does not seem like someone who is an actual user of the site.

Namejet catches the most domains for me. I wish they had kept the old design
and just kept polishing it. There is the concept of asking users for feedback and suggestions...
kind of a complicated concept I guess.

Kevin

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
It's ...different :D They also redid eNom.com a couple of days ago; very similar in design but I agree, the flow on the new NJ is a bit painful.

etittle52

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Still to this day it doesn't work.....try populating the max character field and what happens. I've gone to support many many times since mid summer with no solution, just "we are working on it...."

Tia Wood

Web Developer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ew, God. The layout and colors don't work together at all.

vinsdomains.com

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Still to this day it doesn't work.....try populating the max character field and what happens. I've gone to support many many times since mid summer with no solution, just "we are working on it...."

My searches worked fine through the summer until one evening about one month ago. Now I can only see 50 results anytime I use the max character filter. I talked to support, who indicated that they had just implemented some changes which likely affected my search, but still have not resolved the issue. They suggested I get get around the issue by having my search e-mailed to me, although that only shows the first 200 results.

Kind of a bummer, as I was hooking up with some pretty good aged names with little bidders, which allowed me to flip several quickly for some good profits. However, since the search function went south, I can no longer use Namejet to comb the dropping lists. I'm getting the same "we're working on it"

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom