Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

names4ever.com......

Status
Not open for further replies.

everydayprofit

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Aloha!

GOOD LORD!!! I manage the domains for my church now. They had registered a name with names4ever.com. First of all....let me just say that I have been trying to transfer this name out to GoDaddy or Enom for the last 6 months!! I unlocked the name.....and submitted a transfer request. They never took off the status of "client transfer prohibited"....so I have been unable to transfer the name out for the last 6 months. I have called NUMEROUS times. I need them to change the status on their end. I have had the HARDEST time getting anyone in tech support to do anything.

Has anyone else here had problems with them? Any suggestions?

//everydayprofit

Domain Days 2024

Steen

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Transfer to Sedo?

everydayprofit

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Steen said:
Transfer to Sedo?

HAHHA...thanks...I corrected it. I had Sedo on the brain. I meant ENOM. heheheh

thanks!
//everydayprofit

StockDoctor

** Mr. Pink **
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
A few years back they had taken in $thousands in pre-reg fees and never submitted a single name. Evidently they didn't think anyone would know. Bad news / buyer beware.

everydayprofit

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Stocdoctor said:
A few years back they had taken in $thousands in pre-reg fees and never submitted a single name. Evidently they didn't think anyone would know. Bad news / buyer beware.

yeah...I found a CRAPload of people who seem to hate them online. The lady who regged this name originally at the church had NO idea that they were so horrible with customer service. Their customer service has been the worst of any company I have ever dealt with in ANY industry!

//everydayprofit

nts

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I agree, their support is aweful. They transfered me through about 7 techs, until they found one who could answer my question about transfering out. Here's what they said:

It is Names4Ever.com’s company policy not to permit transfers within 60 days of a domain’s expiration date. No transfers from Names4Ever will be permitted during this period of time.
Is your domain going to expire in 2 months? If so, that's the problem. Apparently they made that rule up, I've never seens another registrar do that, I didn't even know they were allowed.

I have a domain with them, and I haven't been able to get it out. I just gave up, luckily it's not an important name, and their renewal fees aren't too bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom