Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

namewinner want my domain back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

.com.net.org

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
kixx, you're the legal owner on the domain.
They can't just take it from you. :)

kixx

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Tks guys :)

Just wondering, what is the best proof that i'm the legal owner on the domain. now is just the whois data and a invoice fom dotster.

If they take the domain out of my account, where do I report to?

:)

Steen

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
ICANN - Verisign (but they [vs] wont care)

M

mole

Originally posted by kixx
Tks guys :)

Just wondering, what is the best proof that i'm the legal owner on the domain. now is just the whois data and a invoice fom dotster.

Just post the name here and we will all be your witness to your ownership :) If NW were to get away with this, the precedent set will mean that nobody is safe with NW wins, since they can cook up any story they want.

Digital Address

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The grounds upon which you will stand and by which they will have NO counter argument is called "Innocent Third Party!" It's yours! And you could sue the crap out of them big-time if they try to take it!

They would lose and you would win--GUARANTEED!

TurNIC.com

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Same things happened to me before for the name RUV.com. I won the name. they charged my CC. After 1 week, when I looked at my portfolio, the name was gone. I contacted NW and they said the name was actually a transfer not a drop. Just after 1 week the name went to Register.com.

The reason was probably ex-owner somewhow managed to renew the name even though he could not and Register.com and the ex-owner forced NW to back.

My advice is Lock the name, even though NW can still can take the domain if they forced.

Another but alittle risky option is Transfer the domain from Dotster to another registrar before they can take it out of your hand.

SAF

Steen

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Call up dotser customer service, tell em to delete the name, have an enom script running

And hope customer service is stupid, and no one is watching it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom